Bellazon

Jessica Morrow
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 3 months later...

Jessica Morrow is a stunnnner.

I’m super excited to share her interview because seriously…that skin!!!

Too die-flawless.

She also happens to be so sweet…& a hot top model.

BTW: after reading this interview I’m literally running to the store to buy her ‘magic purple stick’ ( more below ).

Ok, here ya go; meet Jessica:

+ Tell us about yourself:

Jessica Morrow: Well let’s begin! I’m twenty two years old, born and raised in California. I have a precious kitty named Nilly who I love probably too much, and I’m still dating my high school sweet heart. I’ve been modeling with Wilhelmina Los Angeles since 2010, I’ve lived in Australia, Miami, & once again I’m back in Los Angeles. Some of companies I’ve shot for recently include; Tilly’s, Zappos, Airwalk Shoes, Opening Ceremony, Just Fab, Naven, Bella Canvas, & Twistband.

+ Quick skinny tips or tricks?

JM: Whenever I feel like snacking I grab a water bottle instead, and that fills me up until my next meal. I also live by eating in moderation! Have what you want, but in small quantities.

+ Weekly workout schedule?

JM: I really enjoy yoga, so I try to squeeze a little bit of that into my daily life. But if I need more of a workout I’ll go for a run or hike outside, or a treadmill run or speed walk on an incline inside.

+ Favorite go-to healthy food?

JM: Acaí bowls! I love this super fruit especially when combined with strawberries, bananas, and granola.

+ Cocktail of choice?

JM: As the seasons change so does my cocktail of choice. This November an ice cold beer is what I crave. Usually Blue Moon, Shocktop, or Pabst Blue Ribbon. I was recently really into hard cider though, Angry Orchard was the best I found.

+ Can’t-live-without beauty product?

JM: My newest beauty obsession is the Physician’s Formula Youth Boosting Concealer, or as I like to call it ‘the magic purple stick!’ It’s so affordable you can find it at Rite Aid, Ulta, & CVS.

+ Secret model tip?

JM: I like to always have a smile on my face, and be as kind as possible. Nice girls book jobs because clients enjoy having them on set!

+ Beauty remedy?

JM: So Vaseline isn’t very natural, but it certainly works wonders for my dark circles! I put it on my eye lids, lashes, and under eyes. If you ever have any stingy eye lash glue remits, or waterproof makeup Vaseline is all you need. On the more natural side of things, coconut oil everywhere! Face, hair, body…it only does good things.

+ When I wake up I…

JM: Meditate! R. P. R. Rise, pee, meditate. It really puts me in a great mindset for the day! Start each say thinking peace, harmony, laughter, and love. Just see what happens when want such positive things in life.

+ What’s in your purse?

JM: I have quite the eclectic selection of items in my purse…first aid kit, Advil & Tums, Ray Ban original Wayfarers, & a nice pair of Raen Optics.

Also, OG Chapstick, AUX cord, headphones, dark blue Orbit gum, mints, sewing kit, deodorant, car keys, usually my iPad, memory stick, several pens, Kleenex, hand cream, & I think that’s about it, haha. I like to be prepared for any situation.

+ My naughty indulgence is…

In-And-Out burger ‘protein style!’ Double meat, single cheese, grilled onions, & French fries with a strawberry shake baby!

+ Quick, easy (healthy) recipe?

This is a quick easy snack that I like to make for on the go! I usually pick up all my ingredients at Trader Joe’s. Basic rice cakes, almond butter, and goji berries. I build a pizza of sorts with it! Sometimes I use apples instead of rice cakes, or I throw some blueberries on top : ).

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...