Bellazon

Jessica Morrow
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Model of the Week- Jessica Morrow

How did you get started with modeling?

In college I used to work for a clothing boutique in Fresno, they started using me as their model then the universe took over from there!

What is your favorite designer or place to shop?

Does Urban Outfitters count as a designer place? It is my all time favorite place to shop, but online Nasty Gal is where it’s at. So many great finds! New, vintage, and let’s not forget Jeffrey Campbell’s!

What is your beauty routine?

I like to be really basic and natural when it comes to getting ready. Once a week I do a face masque from LUSH which keeps my skin nice, clear, and hydrated. On a average day I wear Laura Marcier tinted moisturizer, a little blush, some mascara and I give my eyelashes a quick little curl. With my hair….I just let it air dry. All natural baby!

What type of music do you listen to most?

Currently my music taste is anything Red Hot Chili Peppers, but if I’m stuck in traffic I throw on some Mozart Pandora. It’s so relaxing. Oh and let’s not forget about good ol’ Led Zeppelin, that always puts me in a good mood.

What is your browser always open to?

Google. I don’t know if I can make the switch to Bing yet that’s a big step.

What was your biggest ” Holy Crap! I’m a model!” moment?

Probably this morning when I booked a flight to Milan, Italy!!! Ahhhhh I’m so excited!!!!!

Tell us a little known fact about you?

I love to tap dace! I have custom made tap shoes hehehe it brings me such great joy. So does meditation, I encourage everyone to give it a try!

What is your favorite hotspot in Miami?

Hmmmmmmm Juice & Java! Or the Mondrian pool, there’s always hot models there icon_wink.gif

wilhelminiania

• 3 months later...