Bellazon

Tania Coleridge - George Michael's "Father Figure" music video

reticent

anybody remember this video and the hot pouty brunette with the straight black hair and pale skin? i used to think she was the hottest girl i ever saw: thin, elegant, brooding, incredibly sexy.

anybody know her name? or have any idea how i can buy the video?

thanks!

anybody remember this video and the hot pouty brunette with the straight black hair and pale skin? i used to think she was the hottest girl i ever saw: thin, elegant, brooding, incredibly sexy.

anybody know her name? or have any idea how i can buy the video?

thanks!

Don't know her name, but did a quick search and found this:

http://www.home.no/cheznobby/id63.htm

at the bottom of the page is the video.

post-3227-0-1445989169-5604_thumb.jpg

DutchChick you're the best! i did a google search too, but only found lyrics and crap. (and i thought i was good at searching, guess not!)

thanks so much. this may be my favorite video of all time. and i think this girl, at an early age, burned into my psyche my ideal standard for beauty.

i am watching the video now, what a flashback, i swear i don't think i've seen this video in fifteen years! (i don't have cable).

thank you!

what is funny now is that seeing how much i still lvoe the video, i am not only wondering who the girl is, but also the director, the creative team behind it, the inspiration, etc....

if anybody has any tips as to where i can buy a dvd of the video, please let me know!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/630562984...&v=glance&n=130

post-414-1145999799_thumb.jpg

DVD Features:

Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French

Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), English (PCM Stereo)

Songs Include: Outside, Fastlove, Spinning the Wheel, Freedom 90, Killer/Papa was a Rollin' Stone, Too Funky, Faith, I Want Your Sex (Part II), Jesus to a Child, Waltz Away Dreaming, Father Figure, Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me, Kissing a Fool, I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) [with Aretha Franklin], Somebody to Love (Live), Monkey, One More Try, Star People 97, I Can't Make You Love Me, A Different Corner, You Have Been Loved, Careless Whisper

Exclusive Interview Footage

Complete Discography

Here you go! :)

The director of the video was Andrew Morahan:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0602452/

But we still don't know the girls name! LOL! :p

Hotlinking is not allowed - edited by impel69

DutchChick, i bought it!

thank you! you know i had seen that before and thought it was just a cd of songs, not the music videos! what would i do without you!

arriving via amazong in 5-9 days...i can't wait!

thanks again...maybe on the video packaging somewhere it will say the name of the girl!!!

absolutely, you'l be the first person i tell! it is odd that she is such an unknown, don't you think?

when i get the dvd, i will make some screen grabs and at least that way we will have some stills of her. i'll post them here.

maybe then someone will recognize her!

• 3 weeks later...

these video stills are dedicated to DutchChick, thank you so much for your help! i hope with these new images someone can help me identify my long-lost beauty. the dvd packagaing says nothing!

thanks everybody, hope you like the stills. isn't her face so elegant and perfectly sculpted?

th_49267_FF_02.jpgpost-3227-0-1445989172-45884_thumb.jpg

th_49277_FF_12.jpgth_49282_FF_13.jpg

th_49291_FF_15.jpg

wow, you guys are amazing! thank you avadakedavra and DutchChick!

tania coleridge. somehow just knowing her name helps. great idea on the goerge michael fan forum.

might need to rent those movies and do more screengrabs!

wow, was just thinking, now tania must be in her 40s?