Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I love you forever!!!! Honestly its very kind of you to take the time out to do this for me so a big thank you again!!! :hug: :flower: :wave: :wub:

:D you're welcome! i'm always glad to help a fellow bellazon friend to make a set for them :D

Thanks so much for the set!!! Its gorgeous and your so kind!! I love it and I don't mind the extra bits on it either, I agree it might of looked abit plain. Lol i was expecting a set so quick so thank you again!! :flower: :hug:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! I love you forever!!!! Honestly its very kind of you to take the time out to do this for me so a big thank you again!!! :hug: :flower: :wave: :wub:

:D you're welcome! i'm always glad to help a fellow bellazon friend to make a set for them :D

Thanks so much for the set!!! Its gorgeous and your so kind!! I love it and I don't mind the extra bits on it either, I agree it might of looked abit plain. Lol i was expecting a set so quick so thank you again!! :flower: :hug:

:D you're very welcome! and glad you like it :p haha

I do I do I do!! Check out my set! Looks good doesn't it?? :shifty:

haha yay!! :hug: why yes your new set looks quite sexy :shifty: :rofl:

Hey, Can anybody make me a set of theese pic´s?

I will give you credit of course :) Thanx :flower:

91944331jl4.th.jpg 56469598oo0.th.jpg 73077391ia0.th.jpg 10sj3.th.jpg 11pe4.th.jpg 12hj6.th.jpg

ok foxy cleopatraa here's your set! :) hope you like it!

newlook2vh7.jpg newlook1th2.jpg

thanks you so so much Vs!!!!!! I Love it

yayy glad you like it :D and you're very welcome!!