Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

yes i agree.

:) thanks for backing me up n pointint it out

i appreciate that :blush:

No problem :)

Its just stupid what she said, and she thinks that she is hot... :laugh: Just another desperate girl...lol

P.s - Love your graphicS :heart:

haha seriously. it sounded so ungrateful <_< and she didn't even credit me. hahah another desperate girl :laugh:

P.s. thanks :D :hug: love your set!! adriana rules :p! ahha

Would someone make me a green set using any model? I would like it to be for St. Patty's Day, if its not too much trouble. :) It doesn't have to have anything to do with St. Patty's day, I would just like it green. :flower:

sure i'd love to! umm i think i'll use alessandra's runway shots from the 2005 VSFS where she's wearing her green outfit. is that alright?

Would someone make me a green set using any model? I would like it to be for St. Patty's Day, if its not too much trouble. :) It doesn't have to have anything to do with St. Patty's day, I would just like it green. :flower:

sure i'd love to! umm i think i'll use alessandra's runway shots from the 2005 VSFS where she's wearing her green outfit. is that alright?

Yes! Thank you!

Yes! Thank you!

you're welcome! here's your set! and hopefully you like it :p!!

0green2bs9.jpg0greenmf5.jpg

Yes! Thank you!

Nice!!! Thanks so much!! :hug:

Yes! Thank you!

Nice!!! Thanks so much!! :hug:

haha youre very welcome!! and glad you like it :p :hug:!!