Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Hello everyone :wave:

This is just a post to warn everyone that ImageShack (which I've been using to upload some of my pictures here) is going premium and might delete pictures of mine. If you want to keep using them I suggest you save them to your computer, I hope you enjoy(ed) them :hehe:

*off-topic message*

I don't have the time nor the desire to actively use BZ for anything but PM's so unfortunately I won't be able to help you with new sets. Loads of photoshop wizards left here so please PM those instead :heythere:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey.

Obviously new here, and need a kick-ass sig!

Would love if someone could do one with Jessica Hart, Bridget Malcolm and Sarah Stephens. Something with a bit of an Australian theme, maybe their names and green and gold?

ev0rbs.jpg vzjzhf.jpg 2md4d8k.jpg

With those pictures would be ideal.

Thank You!

^How large is the gif your trying to put in? make sure the image is no larger than 150x150 and it is saved as a .gif extension.

It's definitely not too big... I was trying to upload it from imageshack. I'm a but technologically challenged :s

Hmmm try saving the picture to your computer and hit browse and insert it that way instead of pasting the link. If that doesn't work you can send me the link and i could do it manually for you :flower: 

^How large is the gif your trying to put in? make sure the image is no larger than 150x150 and it is saved as a .gif extension.

It's definitely not too big... I was trying to upload it from imageshack. I'm a but technologically challenged :s

Hmmm try saving the picture to your computer and hit browse and insert it that way instead of pasting the link. If that doesn't work you can send me the link and i could do it manually for you :flower:

That would be amazing, would you mind? I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!  :girlbanghead:

https://imageshack.com/i/muw496g

Thank you!

That would be amazing, would you mind? I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!  :girlbanghead:

https://imageshack.com/i/muw496g

Thank you!

Yeah the gif is too big...the avatar image requirements are no more than 150x150. I can put this in manually, but I will need to crop and resize the gif is that okay?