Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

I want motion avatars of Ana I don't have any at all. I want signatures and avatars too,  I have the pix but I just can seem to resize them to the required size.!  :laugh:

can someone help. a lot?  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Post the pictures and I'll see what I can do. I'm procrastinating so maybe I can come up with something.

Can anyone make me an avatar with matching sig. of either Adriana, Alessandra, or Petra?...any of those three?...I'd really appreciated it. I would make my own but I'm really busy lately...and it doesn't look right without at least an avatar. Oh yea...I'd love the color to be either green or pink for any text or whatnot.

no problem! i hadnt begun working on it because i was studying for a midterm, so its all good :)

the one you made is better than what i would've done anyway! :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol i change my mind again. you can make me one. i used someone's off of lj and didn't credit her, so i'll be taking them off. :( oh well.

um damn ...

well the issue is, i had a really hard time figuring out what effects were used on your avi so that i could replicate them on the siggie...so i figured i'd save it til after my exam... but i still dont know what the effects were...do you know by any chance? lol

i have the matching pic...just dont know what to do with it :laugh:

sorry i keep on changing my mind nicole. you don't have to make me a sig anymore. i made my own avi and sig. :) sorry i'm such a pain in the ass :blush: :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

you're not a pain in the ass at all darlin :hug:

i havent been on the computer much lately anyway, so you might have had to wait like a month before you got a sig :laugh: