Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

ooh...just what comes to mind, and I'm not sure you'd like, I'll just put up a list of "underdogs": Karina Gubanova, Janeta Samp, Claudia Marikula, Siri Tollerod, Kasia Struss, Irina Kulikova, Diana Kamalova, Elena Melnik, Tetyana Piskun, Ginta Lapina, Anabela Belikova, Anna Korzun, Anna Tokarska, Anna Maria Urajevskaya, Lera Sheremeta, Valerie Avdeyeva, Malgosia Bela, Olya Ivanisevic...to name a few, of course I have no idea what is your style most of the models are girly looking(becouse they're young) but that's how the industry likes them, I'm not against it. :p

as for the sig:

th_07647_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-17 th_08500_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-24 th_26971_celebutopia.net_Victoria19s_Sec th_10100_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-40 th_09585_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-36

please put my name on it ...

and also put...

"oQtupus on land" .... if u can put bubbles on tha gifavi, it'd be even better. thanks

I’m SO SO SO SORRY that I took like 9837498237483 days to make your set!! But I’m finished so hopefully you like it :D

Here it is! (if you use please credit :) )

ANGELAsurreal1.gif0ANGELA.gif

((avatar size is 150 x 121))

as for the sig:

th_07647_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-17 th_08500_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-24 th_26971_celebutopia.net_Victoria19s_Sec th_10100_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-40 th_09585_fashiongallery_VSShow08_Show-36

please put my name on it ...

and also put...

"oQtupus on land" .... if u can put bubbles on tha gifavi, it'd be even better. thanks

I’m SO SO SO SORRY that I took like 9837498237483 days to make your set!! But I’m finished so hopefully you like it :D

Here it is! (if you use please credit :) )

ANGELAsurreal1.gif0ANGELA.gif

((avatar size is 150 x 121))

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: