Bellazon

Your top 3 of most irritating celebrities!!!

DutchChick

There are some celebrities that just rub you the wrong way, and I can't explain it, name your top 3!

Mine are:

# Paris Hilton :yuckky:

# Cameron Diaz :evil: and......

# ...... still thinking of that third one..... ahh yeah I know!!! third is James Blunt.... man what a whiner!!!

There are some celebrities that just rub you the wrong way, and I can't explain it, name your top 3!

Mine are:

# Paris Hilton :yuckky:

# Cameron Diaz :evil: and......

# ...... still thinking of that third one.....

1. Tom Cruise, individually and as a representative of everyone of those other Xenu loving Body Thetan loving Scientology morons. (Although I'm still seeing MI:3, he's only annoying in real life, heh)

2. Kevin Federline, because he ISN'T a celebrity, he's just some scum bag who married up who thinks he is one.

3. Kirsten Dunst. I don't know why but she is just so damned annoying and everytime I see her in a movie and see that HUGE face of hers, I think "Why can't they find someone who can actually act and who is cute to fill this role?"

I was going to put Paris Hilton on my list because she's an annoying self important snob who only became a celebrity because she is rich and slutty...then I realized because she is so slutty and self-important, she makes great sex tapes to memorialize herself which end up getting leaked, and so I actually kinda like her for being a stupid, spoiled little whore.

Edited by drakonnen

Wow all you guys have at least one person I've ragged on at one point or another- Paris Hilton, Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Lopez. Usually, I don't find guys as annoyin, but today Kevin Federline really irrated the shyt out of me. I read today that Mr. Spears actually had the gall to BAN Britney from his red carpet at Las Vegas' "Pure" nightclub because he didn't want her to steal his limelight. She was seen crying when leaving a restaurant and spent the night in their hotel.

Now, about this guy just makes us look bad! He's a spineless, gold digging scumbug who doesn't know how to treat, respect a woman; let alone one who gave him millions of $$, a Ferrari and a "Career". Now, he's also acting like he's some pimp and mistakens himself for a singer. And I thought Anna Nicole was a gold digger. <_< I ALMOST feel sorry for Britney.

:rofl:

no Tom made people hate Tom

Oprah just aided and abetted :whistle:

The ego mediates between the id, the super-ego and the external world. Its task is thus to find a balance between primitive drives, morals and reality.

The id work according to the pleasure principle, requiring immediate gratification or release without concern for external exigencies.

The super-ego acts as the conscience, maintaining our sense of morality and the prohibition of taboos.

The ego, super-ego, and id work together to control the body. For example a newborn baby, when he is hungry, will cry for his mother. This is because the id is hungry and the ego has worked out that a mother will feed her crying baby. However, when an adult is hungry, she will not cry. This is, in part, because the ego knows that her mother will no longer come to feed her, but also in part, due to the super-ego which knows that crying is not a socially acceptable reaction to being hungry.

Oprah has fucked up Tom's super-ego.