Bellazon

Your top 3 of most irritating celebrities!!!

DutchChick

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Nicole Richie

Hilary Duff

Jessica Simpson

Jessica Alba (I just like her looks :p)

Gisele Bundchen

Hilary :evil: hate her hate her hate her :yuckky: :ninja:

I hate her songs especially sweet sixteen :ninja: makes you think will she ever grow up (or whoever writes the song)

kirsten dunst..she's just plain ugly and annoying

eva longoria..

halle barry..don't find her the slightest bit attractive

hilary duff..although lately it hasn't been so bad because none of her sngs are on the radio..so as long as she keeps quite i can even forgive her for lizzie mcguire

jennifer aniston..another one who's so called beauty i would never understand

paris hilton

orlando bloom

joan rivers

pamela anderson

jennifer lopez

tom cruise

lindsey lohan

god i hate a lot of peole :ninja:

hillary duff's sister : how old is she, like 40 ? and she only gets press because she is the sister of her sister ... and her sister ain't that good to start with

kevin federline : how come some people have to work for a lame paycheck and that retard gets around 20k just because some people want him to show up at a party ? 100k for using some brands ? how ? he's just a hobo whose only talent was turning a semi-hot popstar into trailer park trash ...

ashley simpson : a great singer whose talen everyone saw on SNL ...

• 4 months later...

1. Adam Sandler - I just can't stand him!!! He makes movies with the dumbest kind of humor possible!! <_<

2. Cameron Diaz - because she's ALWAYS laughing so hard you think her head is going to explode :evil:

3. Kirsten Dunst - she can't act and is really strange looking. She scares me sometimes :yuckky:

Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton and Paris Hilton..................

Can't stand her..Don't know why!!!

2. Cameron Diaz - because she's ALWAYS laughing so hard you think her head is going to explode :evil:

omg :o ME TOO!!! she thinks she looks so good smiling and laughing all the time, i think her mouth looks like the Joker's from Batman :ninja:

she really annoys :yuckky:

and Eva Longoria :yuckky:

and Ashlee Simpson <_<

and Paris Hilton :yuckky:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 3???...

Nah, there are too many for me to pick just 3!

Renee Zelwegger!!

- That stupid screwed up smile

Nicole Kidman!!

- Don't know, why, she just really annoys me!

Sarah Jessica Parker!!

- Same as above

Mariah Carey!!

- She just thinks she's so great! And she expects such excellent treatment all the time!

Jennifer Lopez!!

- Same as above

Drew Barrymore!!

- Can't explain it - she's just not cool!

Vanessa Hudgens!!

- She's going out with Zac Efron - he is obviously mine!

Madonna!!

- Some of her music is alright - even though she can't actually sing! And she is too old to do some of the things she does!

Angelina Jolie!!

- Really don't understand why she is a 'sex symbol'. Brad was much better with Jennifer!

Robert Pattinson!!

- Someone PLEASE explain to me - how is he even slightly attractive? I really don't get it!

The Jonas Brothers!!

- Same as above! And they're just trying to be so cool and 'rock', but it's not working - for me anyway!

Nicole Scherzinger!!

- I don't get why she's a sex symbol - and why even bother having PCD - she's the only one that does anything

1.Spencer pratt and heidi montag....aka douchebag and attention w--re(plus bimbo...)

2.Amy winehouse (God damn it, I'm sick of seeing this crack w--re, shes the reason men turn gay...)

3.samantha ronson (a dumb b!t-h earning press and money off of a dumber b--h)