Bellazon

Best Foundation?

CocoaCola

Hey Everyone I Was Wondering What You All Think Is The Best Foundation Out There. Im Looking For One That Stays On All Day and Doesnt Fade And One That Looks Nice And Natural. Any Suggestions? Id Really Appreciatte It. Thanks

Edited by CocoaCola

Hey Everyone I Was Wondering What You All Think Is The Best Foundation Out There. Im Looking For One That Stays On All Day and Doesnt Fade And One That Looks Nice And Natural. Any Suggestions? Id Really Appreciatte It. Thanks

when you go shopping for one, go with a person you trust that know about that kinda thing, (I usually go with my mom) then ask someone works works there to help you - tell them what you want - and apply it to you. Works for me!

Brands are nothing, it's all about the way it feels .. what works best for you.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well im really in love with the tinted moisturizers ...Their soooo light ! and a lot better for your skin ;)

I really like Clinque's tinted moisturizer ( they call it something else ) that has SPF 15 in it. It's super light and looks really natural and holds up pretty well.

I also like Clinque's foundation, though I haven't worn formal foundation in years since I started wearing the tinted moisturizer. I can't wear Cover Girl or drug store brands because they are horrible for my skin.

• 2 months later...