Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

Thank you :flower:

I've noticed, in the my first post I've linked exactly the same photos which has been already posted. :blush:

A backstage pic from Episode 8. :wub2:

GNTM_stf08_epi08_entscheidung_032_Oliver_S_Pro_Si.jpg

Some Episode 4 pics, judging panel

GNTM_stf08_epi04_Entscheidung_027_Oliver_S_Pro_Si.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi04_Entscheidung_038_Oliver_S_Pro_Si.jpg

Episode 3

(imho at zombie boy photo shoot they looked all sexier than in sexy edition last week )

GNTM_stf08_epi03_Umstyling_016_Oliver_S_Pro_Siebe.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi03_Zombie_Boy_Shooting_42_Oliver_S.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi03_Zombie_Boy_Shooting_46_Oliver_S.jpg

Episode 2

Desert photo shoot backstage

GNTM_stf08_epi02_model_cam_73_carolin_Pro_Sieben.jpg

Skyscraper photo shoot

GNTM_stf08_epi02_Rankin_Shooting_16_Oliver_S_Pro.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi02_Rankin_Shooting_30_Oliver_S_Pro.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi02_Rankin_Shooting_33_Oliver_S_Pro.jpgbearbeitet_GNTM_Episode02_18.png

And I didn't find here Amato fashion show pics from

Episode 1

GNTM_stf08_epi01_Fashionshow_22_Oliver_S_Pro_Sieb.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi01_Fashionshow_72_Oliver_S_Pro_Sieb.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi01_Fashionshow_73_Oliver_S_Pro_Sieb.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi01_Fashionshow_56_Oliver_S_Pro_Sieb.jpgGNTM_stf08_epi01_Fashionshow_57_Oliver_S_Pro_Sieb.jpg

Carolin's dance of joy? ;)

GNTM_stf08_epi01_Entscheidung_09_Oliver_S_Pro_Sie.jpg

Sadly not far (for us Gntm viewers but good for her). Heidi seems not to like her and she has real model potential. Think after the Luisa plight they will search this year a model which is perfect matching again with OE and their offered jobs. Like Sara did. i think Luisa is not matching with OE interest because she wants to model... I think Anna Mara is perfect for winning the cycle also Sabrina. I think they know that they have no chance international and are comfort with the OE jobs.

so l think Carolin quits soon. I think possible she quits like Vanessa or Joanna did or she has not signed a further contract. or she has to leave....

I also hope and think we have Caro one more week. I cant wait for Schullers pictures of her and his comment to her...

Carolin said on facebook she had a campaign photoshoot by Bruce Weber (famous fashion photographer who shooted Andre J for Vogue :D ) for a big international fashion label during Opel commercial casting on GNTM show and she couldn't take part in it.

Christine commented her post, this label is a and f

She also said Andre J provoked and annoyed her before she got angry, but they didn't show it on GNTM. But she regrets her diva behaviour.

I can understand her I would be also fed of Gntm, this stange boy/ girl who provocated her....

She has my completely understanding :-) hope she quit and has already a good agncy behind her.... or soon in petto. I really hope she will get step in int. business!

Alice you have not completed your assumption: I think the shooting was for: Abercrombie & Fitch. She mentioned it one time on her facebook when asked for job she did before GNTM. Possible this was it....? let us wait and see.

Sad that she was shown so short on thuesday sequence at this Schuller shooting only some seconds and only negative comment from Heidi.... but I like her foto and she had again the most difficult pose with holding herself at the tree. Otheres had more comfort poses. But the end result is great she looks gorgeous and like a Diva :nicole: . But I think this was it for her at GNTM, Heidi wants her to quit but I think Caro has already tied her contacts and it is not worse for her to leave, or she will leave on her own. I saw the little bit derisive smile on her lips and she seems not to let Heidis words in her heart. Caro is the best model remaining there and yesterday you could see, she has no more interesting to stay there. She did not tried to walk so as Heidi told. She is feed up I think... :surrender: