Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

Good job girls! Thank you for the updates! Carolin has now 3 jobs!! :clap:

But I fear that she will leave soon. I hope she will do it herself because she has a deal with a good agency...

I really hope she will go her way and we see her in big fashion mags in future. I think she is so photogenic.

Wow....I love her pictures esp. these ones from NY bus shoot. :wave: She has something of Kate Moss here.

Great picture. :woot: Yes indeed, she looks like a big film star out of the 50 th/ 60 th... very much like Lauren Betty Bacall but here more like Rita Hayworth for me. She is such a big beauty with so many face expressions. Very awesome. she looks straight in the camera and has such a stong glance, she works with the camera, really like a profi model. Sometimes she reminds me, only in the work with the camera , on my biggest faves ever: Claudia Schiffer.

I really hope Carolin will get one of the bigger models in future that we see more of her like of the other GNTM models. I hope somebody of the fashion industrie will see her potential and will engage her and make her well known.