Bellazon

Carolin Sünderhauf
Thumbnail

Sheila

Wow I am  in :wub: with this Glamour Uk edit!!
Thanks for posting Sania :Angel:!

Great that she is booked for such amazing and better jobs lately. Keep the fingers crossed for her to get her breakthrough in this szene.

She is so stunning and so different. She would perfectly match for Prada or Gucci... :D

She is just so stunning. I hope she'll do runway next season, she was on Ashley Brokaw's radar for a while (casting director for Coach, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc) but it seems nothing came out of it.

She's no longer with Elite NY, maybe she will switch to the Society Management?

On ‎11‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 10:02 AM, Cute said:

She is just so stunning. I hope she'll do runway next season, she was on Ashley Brokaw's radar for a while (casting director for Coach, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc) but it seems nothing came out of it.

She's no longer with Elite NY, maybe she will switch to the Society Management?

Yes she really is! :wub:I also hope we see her again at catwalk, but I don't know if she will take another try after the last not so good seasons where she got cancelled or not booked because of wrong job / Casting choice from their agency once. They sent her only to high value jobs to get Semi or Exclusiv bookings.... which were cancelled or she got a decline.

I have also seen, let us wait if she will get again an agency in the USA.

• 2 weeks later...