Bellazon

Shannon Brennan
Thumbnail

FashionDream

At only 15 years old, Shannon is an ambitious born and bred Oxford beauty. With the world at her feet she was discovered back in 2008 in Birmingham. Since then she has gone from strength to strength working towards her modeling dreams.

How long have you been modeling for?

I have been modeling for about two years now. My first shoot was for an education book designed for teenagers at school. I was also featured in a magazine called MIZZ earlier this year.

What would be your ideal photoshoot and who would you like to be involved?

I would love to go to post-40197-0-1446088030-79846_thumb.png and shoot with Mario Testino.

What is your greatest inspiration?

My greatest inspiration is world famous model, Kate Moss.

What do you wear to work (a casting)?

I would probably wear something that makes me stand out, but I always choose not to wear make up. I like to look very fresh faced and natural.

What do you like to read?

Fashion magazines and post-40197-0-1446088030-82562_thumb.png books.

What inspires you?

I always find the make-up artists on my shoots so inspiring. Their creativity and passion is addictive. I also love the work of Picasso.

What’s your daily beauty routine?

It’s really quite simple. Every morning and every night I cleanse my face and skin. I also like to treat myself with post-40197-0-1446088030-83866_thumb.png bubble bath.

What are your make-up must haves?

I can’t go without mascara and a bit of eyeliner.

Who are your favourite designers?

Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Chanel and Tracy Reese.

Do you think your style is a reflection of your personality?

Yes I do. I’m a very bubbly person, always ready to try something new and my clothing definitely presents those qualities in me.

How was it working on ‘The Waiting’ shoot?

It was a new and exciting experience for me. Suddenly working with such creative and professional people so early on in my career was a dream come true. They treated me with respect and completely put me at my ease. It was a long day, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of working with such a talented group.

Did you grow up always wanting a career in fashion?

Yes, I’ve always wanted a career in the fashion industry. I take my role as a model very seriously.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

I’d like to see myself working as a model around the world.

If you weren’t modeling, do you think you’d still be working in the creative industry?

That’s difficult to say but I have always been interested in fashion. It’s ever changing and that’s what excites me. If I weren’t modeling, I would maybe be a dancer. It’s something I’ve done from such a young age and I enjoy it so much.

What do you do to relax?

To post-40197-0-1446088030-85212_thumb.png I like to do yoga with a nice cup of green tea!

What’s your favourite city?

I have always really liked New York, though I’ve never actually been myself. In films and on the TV it looks like such an exciting city! I love London too. It’s so beautiful and I’m lucky enough to get the chance to visit it often.

Interview by Fleur Baxter

• 1 year later...