Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

Elisha Cuthbert, Coca Rocha to appear in new Project Runway Canada

Actress Elisha Cuthbert, fashion model Coco Rocha and designer Wayne Clark will be among the celebrity guests appearing on the new season of Project Runway Canada.

The stylish reality show, in which burgeoning fashion designers compete in weekly challenges, returns Jan. 27 with an all-new season on Global.

Supermodel Iman returns as host and fashion designer Brian Bailey will again act as mentor.

Meanwhile, Elle Canada’s Rita Silvan and Bustle Clothing’s Shawn Hewson will return as resident judges as the show moves from Toronto to Ottawa.

Fourteen wannabe fashionistas include four contenders from Toronto, three from Vancouver, two from Montreal, as well as designers from Calgary, Winnipeg, Hamilton, and the Ontario communities of LaSalle and Barrie.

The winner of Project Runway Canada gets a cover and feature spread in Elle Canada, a professional photo shoot, a business mentorship with Winners and $100,000 to start their own fashion line.

i miss them!

i know they haven't been hanging out much.

coco's taking the uber high fashion legendary path.

while behati is taking the lucrative commercial path. plus jamie...

dont even get me started on drugs... :ninja:

Coco publicly said that she doesn't do any drugs, so for that, I give that girl my respect :) But on the other hand with Behati, since I never really visited her thread, I don't know if she does it or not...

Coco Immortalized

post-20863-0-1446185795-59425_thumb.jpg

"While many models make their mark on the catwalk, few have the kind of crossover appeal that earns them a place in the collective consciousness. With her unique looks, charming personality and runway panache Coco Rocha has become a bona fide fashion superstar. Now the plucky Canadian with dancing feet is being immortalized in a special Rootstein mannequin. Following in the footsteps of fellow superstars Twiggy, Erin O’Connor and Agyness Deyn, Rocha is the latest catwalker whose pristine visage will grace stores worldwide."

www.models.com

i miss them!

Coco publicly said that she doesn't do any drugs, so for that, I give that girl my respect :) But on the other hand with Behati, since I never really visited her thread, I don't know if she does it or not...

yeah... have you seen who B has been hanging out with lately!!!

... but then again... if you see who i've been hanging out with.... you'll probably think i'm a coke whore too!!! :rofl:

coco is just trying to distance herself from that bunch!

i miss them!

yeah... have you seen who B has been hanging out with lately!!!

... but then again... if you see who i've been hanging out with.... you'll probably think i'm a coke whore too!!! :rofl:

coco is just trying to distance herself from that bunch!

So who has B been hanging out with then? Well, good job with Coco trying to distance herself from the druggie clique (if she was doing so). But that is true Celine, you should see the people I am flatmates with :/ AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Well, I think people who do drugs are simply STUPID! Being a health professional (well, nearly there! I got my student nurse outfits today!), I know the risks and the consequences :/ It doesn't make them bad or evil, but just extremely stupid, imo. But I am ever so glad that my fav models, Lily Cole and Coco, don't do drugs :D :D :D