Bellazon

Coco Rocha
Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

hahaha! don't worry she wont! i mean if she was... she would have gone down that path a long time ago because her close model friends are doing it!

...stam and hil who do the hard core stuff and her bff b who does the herbal stuff!

don't even get me started on lazareneau and dunstall!

coco is a good girl and she wouldn't do anything to break her mom's heart! ;)

hahaha! don't worry she wont! i mean if she was... she would have gone down that path a long time ago because her close model friends are doing it!

...stam and hil who do the hard core stuff and her bff b who does the herbal stuff!

don't even get me started on lazareneau and dunstall!

coco is a good girl and she wouldn't do anything to break her mom's heart! ;)

Ohh wait, so do both Stam and Rhoda take hard core drugs? And so does Irina and Julia? Jesus, how did you know?!! :o

hahaha! thats been posted a billion times because its sooooooooo hilarious!

well hil did drugs in hs... typical upper middle class girl experimenting with life but i think she's clean now!

stam is powder balling... but not crazy hard core addict!

irina and julia run in the same drug drenched circle... irina i can be sure... but julia... who knows!

stam's and hil's were a big thing when news came out on tfs! everyone just kind of turned a blind eye because they are such amazing models!

hahaha! thats been posted a billion times because its sooooooooo hilarious!

well hil did drugs in hs... typical upper middle class girl experimenting with life but i think she's clean now!

stam is powder balling... but not crazy hard core addict!

irina and julia run in the same drug drenched circle... irina i can be sure... but julia... who knows!

stam's and hil's were a big thing when news came out on tfs! everyone just kind of turned a blind eye because they are such amazing models!

Yeah, I can sort of tell that Hilary would be that kind of girl. Lol, I have girls in my school who have the same backgrounds and yeah, I guess they experimented with a few drugs. But how could news like that be leaked into the internet? I assume someone who actually knows the models leaked it to tFS? So Stam snorts cocaine?

I know they are "such amazing" models, but I just think that taking drugs is silly, you don't need to conform to be like everyone else in order to be accepted. That is my philosophy anyway :p

yeah.... i forget exactly who the source is... but its someone working in the industry... if i had to guess... a dresser/stylist or the hair and make up people... but i think it was someone working backstage

as for hs habbits... your high school peeps will always spill the beans!

yeah thats true! i was heart broken when i found out about stam and the druggies... but its not affecting her job so i've learned to live with it. plus its her body... her decision... i have no say about it. just that i hope it doesnt ruin her.

I saw a cute interview with Coco in which she says the best moment of her career was when she was on american's Vogue cover and she loved to walk on the red carpet with JPG on last year's gala, and she has done pretty much everything she wanted and now she's just affraid to fade. I thought that was cute :p :wub:

yeah.... i forget exactly who the source is... but its someone working in the industry... if i had to guess... a dresser/stylist or the hair and make up people... but i think it was someone working backstage

as for hs habbits... your high school peeps will always spill the beans!

yeah thats true! i was heart broken when i found out about stam and the druggies... but its not affecting her job so i've learned to live with it. plus its her body... her decision... i have no say about it. just that i hope it doesnt ruin her.

Oh gosh, that would make sense then (ie the people who worked backstage) that they "leaked" something like that on tFS. Lol, there are only a couple of girls in my year who does it. But its not regular, I don't think... :/

I think I would kinda be heart broken too if I find out that Mathias takes drugs!! :o But then again, you are right, its her body, her decision, as long as it doesn't ruin her (well, it will in the long run if she carries taking drugs!) professionalism and her photos. Bluegh, I really hope that Coco and Behati don't do drugs....

but how is any of these shocking...aint drugs synonymous with the modeling industry?? this gurls know what they are getting themselves into and you must give them a lil credit as they know how to control their intake as oppose to the times of the supermodel era...like jenise and gia!! those gurls were notorious!!

it is... but thats also generalizing it. it's like saying... aren't all models stupid! i'm pretty sure lily cole would like to differ! :p

i would like to think behati is a little angel like coco... but again... i turn a blind eye! behati is a good girl and a nice girl! i'm sure! but you know... being a pastor's child for so long.. im pretty sure curiousity had it's field day for a day or two. not hard core drugs... but definitely hard core drinking and partying... which i think is totally fine! :p

I saw a cute interview with Coco in which she says the best moment of her career was when she was on american's Vogue cover and she loved to walk on the red carpet with JPG on last year's gala, and she has done pretty much everything she wanted and now she's just affraid to fade. I thought that was cute :p :wub:

post it! post it! :bounce:

it is... but thats also generalizing it. it's like saying... aren't all models stupid! i'm pretty sure lily cole would like to differ! :p

i would like to think behati is a little angel like coco... but again... i turn a blind eye! behati is a good girl and a nice girl! i'm sure! but you know... being a pastor's child for so long.. im pretty sure curiousity had it's field day for a day or two. not hard core drugs... but definitely hard core drinking and partying... which i think is totally fine! :p

I agree, saying that would be generalising everyone who is a model. Karolina Kurkova doesn't take drugs and I am glad that she doesn't!

I wouldn't mind Coco being a party girl, I mean, I love partying but probably not to the extremes :)