Thumbnail

BubbleBubble

Guest lovely nana

Vogue Brazil - March 2008

Editorial+Article: "A Nova Cara Da Moda Nacional"

Models: Alessandra Ambrósio, Coco Rocha and Isabeli Fontana

Ph.: Jacques Dequeker

scans: leonardo

33067_VogueBrazil_nacional01_122_480lo247135_1n2.jpg33069_VogueBrazil_nacional02_122_99lo247135_2n2.jpg33070_VogueBrazil_nacional03_122_72lo247135_3n2.jpg33172_VogueBrazil_nacional04_122_424lo247135_4n2.jpg33173_VogueBrazil_nacional05_122_117lo247135_5n2.jpg33175_VogueBrazil_nacional06_122_125lo247135_6n2.jpg

thanks to my sister that posted it in isa thread

I just saw her video on style.com about her driver and wow she is so so down to earth and so funny :laugh: I like her even more now.

I loved the part where her mom says for her driver not to talk in english but in french to her and he laughs and then she mimics him haha

hahaaahahahah! YES SAM!!!!! welcome to the dark side!!!! hahahaahahhah!!!

isn't she adorable and hilarious! shes all like... you have to rub his head! and she did the cheek to cheek with the camera! i totally was like.... muah muah! hahahhhahaah!

hahaaahahahah! YES SAM!!!!! welcome to the dark side!!!! hahahaahahhah!!!

isn't she adorable and hilarious! shes all like... you have to rub his head! and she did the cheek to cheek with the camera! i totally was like.... muah muah! hahahhhahaah!

i am! im not working it today thank goodness... but not really! i mean its crazy and tiring but its fun and exciting! tomorrow's the wrap but i've just been working all day and all week! even though dressing models backstage is crazy and sweaty and tiring (especially with quick changes :yuckky: ) but i love the stress! And this is good too i guess... i'm getting to know LA "designers"

and you know how you were asking what models are gonna be there.... talk about ANTM rejects! hahahaah! they're all just chill... no diva status! and the designers are really surprisingly down to earth!!! especially Whitley Kros and Alexis Lamontagna! I mean... seriosly! I did not expect that I'll be engaged in a conversation with a designer! hahhha! but that scum of earth lauren conrad and her posses are a different story! hahahahaha!