Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I would like to see Michelle Vawer, Julie Ordon, & Esti Ginzburg back.

Rookies I would like to see Bregje Heinen, Candice Boucher, Barbara Palvin, Sandra Kubicka, Xenia Deli & Shanina Shaik

I would love to have Esti back. Her SI shoots were gorgeous. I was never a fan of Michelle though, and I don't think Julie has the right body for SI.

Would love to see those last four you listed for rookies. I dunno if Candice would really count as a rookie if she's been in another version of SI? She was in the South African one so she's not completely new to it. I love her though so wouldn't mind seeing her in the US one.

Casting Call: Gracileia Souza

Swimsuit hopeful Gracileia Souza discusses her love of Ryan Gosling and Ellie Goulding

CASTING

BY ALYSSA CONROY

gracileiasouza.jpg?w=600&h=453

We are back with another sneak peak at the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue castings. Our latest lovely lady isGracileia Souza, a gorgeous 28-year-old from Brazil. She has modeled for Maybelline skin foundation , Pantene, John Frieda, La Perla, Neutrogena, and ARTISTRY makeup. Take a look at what Gracileia had to say.

Name: Gracileia Souza

Hometown: Vitória, ES – Brazil

Item I can’t leave home without: Cell phone

When I go out I love wearing: Heels

Favorite sport to watch: Soccer

First thing I notice about a guy: His eyes

First thing guys notice about me: My lips

I feel sexiest: In the sun

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Ryan Gosling

Biggest fear: The dark!

Items on my bucket list: Be a mom, go back to live in Brazil, and learn how to bake

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Thailand

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Brazil, the Amazon

Favorite Workout Regimen: Yoga

Song I’m currently loving: Anything Can Happen by Ellie Goulding

My random skill: Making pizza

Signature scent: Issey Miyake

My favorite clothing item: Jeans

View Gracileia’s: Modeling Portfolio

Meh, don't like her. I'd rather have Sharina

Sharina gutierrez casting call

http://swimdaily.si....rina-gutierrez/

please no... lol

Oh, why? She look cute and beautiful :)

haha i dont like her dont know. she looks kinda asian and better looking girls with the asian look are Jessica G and Jarah M.

You mean Jessica Gomez? She is very beautiful, but utterly boring somehow. Jarah Mariano, on the other hand, is a hot shot. Sharina has really beautiful features, pretty intense. It would be a nice change :)

So SI is going the HF route now?

Every one of these ladies who's gone to the SI casting with maybe the exception of one looks like they belong in VS who has lost it's ways of the curvier bombshell models for girls like Natasha Poly, Jessica Stam, Magda F, Lui Wen and the like.

. . . SI I swear to god if you ruin this. Go go MJ Day.

I actually kind of like Virginia, but then again, I do have a thing for Dutch girls. I'm assuming that there are quite a few better girls that have gone to casting that we haven't seen and/or who they won't feature in the Casting Call section.