- Adaora

- Alyssa Miller

- Cintia Dicker

- Jessica Pérez

- Irina Shayk

- Bar Refaeli 

BZ: 8  - SI: 0 

:rofl:

yes she was.. but that list its the official about the girls that have been officially revealed and the ones in the sneak peeks of the issue in the NBC special... Irina definitely was in a location but till now nothing official.

So happy to see Lily!!

But that pic is awful. It looks like her body is melting in different places wtf

Is this the first time (since Heidi & Tyra) that a current VS angel does SI? I know Izabel and Selita did SI, but they were past angels at the time, right?

Now if Edita is in, all will be golden.

i'm not sure irina is going to be in it.  which preview pic are you thinking was hers?

i'd be fine if she didn't return.  with 7 appearances and a cover, she had a nice run.  most cover girls only come back for one issue after their cover; if irina is in this year's, it'll be her third issue after the cover (without being an 'all-star' or 'legend' feature).

So happy to see Lily!!

But that pic is awful. It looks like her body is melting in different places wtf

Is this the first time (since Heidi & Tyra) that a current VS angel does SI? I know Izabel and Selita did SI, but they were past angels at the time, right?

Now if Edita is in, all will be golden.

i'm not sure irina is going to be in it.  which preview pic are you thinking was hers?

i'd be fine if she didn't return.  with 7 appearances and a cover, she had a nice run.  most cover girls only come back for one issue after their cover; if irina is in this year's, it'll be her third issue after the cover (without being an 'all-star' or 'legend' feature).

^Oh yeah that's true! Damn I completely forgot about Marisa as a VS angel. That seemed short lived.

I think VS is gonna start to become more comfortable with their angels doing SI. I truly wonder if VS encouraged Lily to do SI, or if they were hesitant about it. If Lily's popularity blows up this will be the ultimate example of how doing SI can help VS angels become exponentially more popular.

If it works with Lily, who knows, maybe next year they'll send Candice to SI....

yes she was in the same location of jessica gomes, nina and marloes

d5831bf957ebac757d8cb22d6dfc9822.jpg th_c0028f307455509.jpg/monthly_02_2014/post-59217-0-1593825495-60879_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="53ba08b5ce99d5d096190ccfc74df918.jpg">

thats definitely her... she was MIA on twitter and ig at that time , thats totally her ass and legs. and she was not in sneak peeks just like emily didonato ( and emily is definitely in ), same case with jessica perez and adaora .

is anyone else disappointed (but not entirely surprised) by the lack of diversity so far?  eight rookies, eight white chicks, with at least one more on the way.  would it have been so hard to bring in girls like lais ribeiro, shanina shaik, jasmine tookes, emanuela de paula, chanel iman...  i know heidy de la rosa went to a casting call.  maybe she got in?

^Oh yeah that's true! Damn I completely forgot about Marisa as a VS angel. That seemed short lived.

I think VS is gonna start to become more comfortable with their angels doing SI. I truly wonder if VS encouraged Lily to do SI, or if they were hesitant about it. If Lily's popularity blows up this will be the ultimate example of how doing SI can help VS angels become exponentially more popular.

If it works with Lily, who knows, maybe next year they'll send Candice to SI....

I hope they don't send Candice because I will have to read (in her thread by some of her fans ) how she's greatest swimsuit model that SI has ever had and other hyperbole.

Lily being in SI IMO will be a good test to see how popular she is outiside of the social media.

^ Let's hope for Cintia....

She #tbt'ed an SI picture last week, so hopefully that's at least a subtle clue. It's up in the air at this point.

I'm also disappointed with the lack of diversity. Jasmine Tookes, Lais Ribiero, and/or Shanina would have made awesome choices. I'm sure Lais especially would benefit greatly from becoming an SI model too, she desperately needs a social media push to kick her in line with the other VS angels.