Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

not counting beyonce, it's been 16 years since a new girl got the cover: heidi klum in 1998.  before her, valeria mazza, daniela pestova, and judit masco got (or shared) the cover in their first years. 

judit's came after kathy ireland's huge 25th anniversary issue.  daniela's came after the 'dream team' cover with elle, rachel, and kathy.  and for what it's worth, beyonce's came after the other group shot in 2006.  it's kind of a pattern.

now that SI has gone through a huge dose of retromania with a coffee table book and a primetime TV special, i'm thinking they'll do what they've always done and turn to a new girl to grace the cover.

Jeezus that photochop, it doesn't even look like her body, lol. 

I like that Chrissy Teigen said in her reddit AMA that SI did minimal airbrushing. In the past few years they've been as bad or worse than Playboy in terms of abusing the blur tool. It's not even well done in a lot of cases... wtf, SI?

Jeezus that photochop, it doesn't even look like her body, lol. 

I like that Chrissy Teigen said in her reddit AMA that SI did minimal airbrushing. In the past few years they've been as bad or worse than Playboy in terms of abusing the blur tool. It's not even well done in a lot of cases... wtf, SI?