Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I hope Sara wins ROTY, IMO she had the best photoshoot by far, she looks amazing, there's not one picture of her that I didn't love. I would even say she is my favorite girl this year, with Upton & Emily coming in a very very close second and third.

Most of the rookies were quite meh to be honest, Marloes who i had big expectations for looked just okay and I adore her but she didn't deliver. And Valerie? I was so excited to see her, I thought she was going to be Kate Upton 2.0 but her whole photoshoot is a disaster, also she looks awful in both SI events they've had so far and that isn't really helping her in my eyes, I was a fan and now I hope she never ever comes back to SI :no:

I hope Sara wins ROTY, IMO she had the best photoshoot by far, she looks amazing, there's not one picture of her that I didn't love. I would even say she is my favorite girl this year, with Upton & Emily coming in a very very close second and third.

Most of the rookies were quite meh to be honest, Marloes who i had big expectations for looked just okay and I adore her but she didn't deliver. And Valerie? I was so excited to see her, I thought she was going to be Kate Upton 2.0 but her whole photoshoot is a disaster, also she looks awful in both SI events they've had so far and that isn't really helping her in my eyes, I was a fan and now I hope she never ever comes back to SI :no:

phhhlease u are refering emily d right? haha

Nothing will make a difference. The bottom line is that the winner will be whoever the SI Staff wants to win, I don't know why they bother with the voting anymore, they should go back to 2008-2011 and name the ROTY themselves :idk:

But it's also true, that if the ROTY should be appointed only on the SI shoot value, Sara deserve to win it  :yes:

We need to have a scale for appoint which rookie deserve to win this reward... 

i'm going to occasionally post the ROTY percentages so we can see how wildly they change...

February 18, 7:15pm

34% Emily Ratajkowski

34% Gigi Hadid

14% Sara Sampaio

7% Hannah Ferguson

February 19, 8:45pm

33% Emily Ratajkowski

33% Gigi Hadid

16% Hannah Ferguson

11% Sara Sampaio

2% Samantha Hoopes

February 20, 7:15pm

29% Emily Ratajkowski

29% Sara Sampaio

25% Gigi Hadid

8% Hannah Ferguson

7% Samantha Hoopes

Note: I'm rounding the percentages and so the top two appear tied, but EmRata is slightly ahead and has been every time I've checked.  For instance, right now she's at 28.75% to Sara's 28.72%.  VERY slim margin.