Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I never met Jesus in person and this doesn't prevent me from loving him :rofl::rofl:

WTF!? HAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One of the best quotes of the day! :D

LMAO. I'm as biased as they come: Gen's a favorite, so like edm, I'm disagreeing with gab on her, as apparently were SI voters who named her ROTY in 2010. But I am with TLH on Sara: not seeing a whole lot of masculine anywhere on her. But folks, it is in our disagreements that we can appreciate the greatness of the SISE...Vive la difference!

Chrissy was the ROTY in 2010. They didn't do the fan voting back then either. You can extrapolate that Gen would've won been a fan voting back then.

Since others have done this, I will too.

a couple of notes first: 

All in all, a terrific year for SI Swimsuit.  As mentioned, the toning down on photoshop made a huge difference.  Not so much for the "wow, we see nipple!" reasons (although that's a benefit  :D  ), but it just looks better and more natural this way.  (and BTW, the Hannah Ferguson body paint pics pretty much ends the theory that SI is afraid to show nipples. Good Lord!)

I notice the videos stay pretty close to the pic sets.  In previous years you had some video footage not related to the pics. Not saying that's bad or good, though I miss the occasional surprises from the videos.

I really miss Alyssa  :cry2:

The veterans:

Ariel: I've never been a huge fan.  Don't love her or hate her. This changes nothing about that.  Some good pics, but nothing stands out.  

Anne V: Looks great as always but like Ariel, nothing really stood out as a wow.  

Chrissy: Ahh, the polarizing one.  I loved her pics the first 2 years she was in SI but I see a slow decline now.  Still looks great and I love the exotic look she gives, but the pics aren't that interesting.

Emily D: Wow. Fantastic.  Much better than last year.  She looked great last year but the pics were meh.  Not this year.  And she is gradually becoming a favorite of mine.

Genevieve: Her pics always seem to come up just a bit short for me, although this year and last year have been better.  She looks great as always though.

Hannah D.: Like Emily, much improved from last year.  I actually thought she looked better in the Direct Tv commercials than last year's SI, but she stepped it up big time this year

Irina: I'm surprised she came back. Glad she did, as this is her best set of pics in a while

Jessica: She has always been one of my favorites, so it's depressed me that her recent SI work has been so meh.  So I'm happy to report this year is much better.  They actually let more of her personality show, which usually hasn't been the case. And as alwaysshe looks great. Very nice

Kate B: Another one who improved dramatically from last year.  She looked fabulous before and this year she has the pics to match.

Kate U: Her rookie pics were fantastic but I though the last 2 years were a notch below that.  this year she's back on track.  She looks awesome too.  I don't for the life of me know how anyone finds her unattractive.  Not a big fan of the zero gravity pics. Good original idea, not so good execution.

Nina: I. am. totally. speechless.  I liked her before, though not as much some here, but she hit a grand slam this year.  This year's best IMO.  a 10 across the board.

Natasha; Not a fan of her last year, and that didn't really change.  Just OK.

The rookies:

Bregje: Great body, nice pics.  The eye makeup has to go though.  It almost ruined it for me.  Fix that and she's a keeper.

Chanel: Nothing great here.  Didn't stand out for me at.  Some nice pics but nothing wowed me.

cris: See Chanel.  I like her look but these pics aren't great

Emily R.: very disappointing.  I've read several theories on why this didn't work, but maybe she just isn't the bikini model type.  The fetish/glam thing might be her cup of tea.  This just did not work

Gigi: Wow, I feel like a pedo looking at her.  I though she did well.  She has that cute fresh look about her, and her actual modeling was better than some gave her credit for IMO.  A keeper for sure

Hannah F.: Did I mention the body paint? :o   The other pics were kinda run of the mill.  I love her body though.

Lauren: I had hoped this would be better after the backlash I read on here.  I like her, reminds me of Jessica a little.  The pics aren't great.  Hopefully she comes back and makes an Emily/Hannah-like improvement  

Lily: I'm not feeling it.  Lovely girl, some nice pics, but nothing great

Marloes: Nice.  Different kinds of pics and she looked great in all of them.  I must admit her teeth bother me a bit as well, but all in all, very nice

Shannon: No.  

Sara: Yes.  At first glance I wasn't impressed but upon further review, well, I get why folks here flip over her.  Her and her shoot pal GiGi should be the top 2 rookies  

Valerie:  Great body, and some terrific pics.  But that face... actually it's Ok in some pics.  The Marissa Miller comparisons are accurate too  I like her more than many on here do.

I agree that SI is best off discovering new talent. The high fashion models are great and all, but if you think of the models that the audience goes crazy for in SI it's the lesser known, new discoveries. Ex- kate upton, nina agdal, brooklyn Decker etc. Advice for SI- next year get some new girls who have little/no fanbase/modeling experience. That seems to be what the people end up loving & buying!

Hannah Ferguson

Intimates & On Location:

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg th_797516243_05_122_43lo.jpg 06.jpg

flv - 1.11mn - 26.2Mb - 1280x720 & 
flv - 2.29mn - 55.2Mb - 1280x720
http://www.multiupload.nl/442ZQGBADF

Profile:

08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

flv - 1.25mn - 193Mb - 1280x720
http://www.multiupload.nl/MZRIN6RY32

Body Painting Video Shoot: 

bodypaintvideo.jpg

flv - 32.3Mb - 1.26mn - 1280x720
http://www.multiupload.nl/554MVAOEDZ

For me, the ROTY is clearly Emrata, after her last awesome half-year :D , and plus, she's much more charismatic as Sara... and a better body too. IMO, i like Sara, but on certain shot, she has a masculine face, it's not very obvious, just a detail for me, but my points goes to Emrata, this year :) Good job Emily  (Y)  (Y)  (Y)