Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

@SS

She's got an odd overbite that makes her jaw look pushed out at times, gaps,

small baby chiclet teeth, and when she holds her mouth certain ways she gets bunny teeth.

ZD0xzWv.pngENICak9.png

I dunno why her teeth bother me so much but they do. I cannot overlook them and trust me I've tried.

All the photos look great!  Kate Upton looks absolutely beautiful!  I also love all the full eyebrows the girls are sporting :)

This may be a silly question (I apologize - I don't follow SI that closely), but why doesn't SI get Candice or Adriana? Well, Adriana is probably too old now, but why in the past has this not happened?

@SS

She's got an odd overbite that makes her jaw look pushed out at times, gaps,

small baby chiclet teeth, and when she holds her mouth certain ways she gets bunny teeth.

ZD0xzWv.pngENICak9.png

I dunno why her teeth bother me so much but they do. I cannot overlook them and trust me I've tried.

I think those are part of her appeal and what make her look cute. :)

So Kate Upton's cover is just on the flip side of the magazine?  At first I thought there were two editions of the magazine, one with Nina/Chrissy/Lily, the other with Kate.

That would have made Chrissy's head explode, as everyone would have bought the Kate cover. :rofl:

I'm now a bit sad they didn't go that route. :p

^ lol, that would have been epic.

Marloes' teeth are cute. :pinky:

SwimDaily needs to upload Kate's Zero-G shoot to youtube so that can go viral asap.  Very interesting stuff.

I think they picked some pretty bad shots from that shoot for the magazine.  In pics 2-4 she looks like :x only red.

I haven't seen enough of the website photos but my favorites this year are Anne V and Marloes.  Both are beautiful as usual, and are more experienced models than most of the other girls.  It shows in their poses.  They have the whole package...:-p

As far as figures go, I also like Valerie and Kate Bock.  Valerie has lost some weight and I've always liked her looks  Unfortunately, they photo-shopped her face too much and her makeup was bad.

Kate Bock's body reminds me of Erin Heatherton.

PS. Thanks again Yvette & Whitney  :flower:

VALERIE VAN DER GRAAF... :ninja::blink: even her hot body can't make me forget her face...

Kate Upton is amazing :wub: and her cover is the best :bounce:

Emily D is so beautiful ( I don't even watch her body because of her incredible beauty)

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

What the "F word" happened to my post???

Missing half of it?

Anyway, agree with Pretty about, well, everything!

I should add:

Lily please eat something or have a baby and come back in 2 years with 20 more pounds

That Cris girl? WTF?

And many of the rookies are... rookies. Can't model to save their mama's life.

And Kate Upton is wow! (still tired of the too small bikini tho)

VALERIE VAN DER GRAAF... :ninja::blink: even her hot body can't make me forget her face...

Kate Upton is amazing :wub: and her cover is the best :bounce:

Emily D is so beautiful ( I don't even watch her body because of her incredible beauty)

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

.?

What the "F word" happened to my post???

Missing half of it?

Anyway, agree with Pretty about, well, everything!

I should add:

Lily please eat something or have a baby and come back in 2 years with 20 more pounds

That Cris girl? WTF?

And many of the rookies are... rookies. Can't model to save their mama's life.

And Kate Upton is wow! (still tired of the too small bikini tho)

Did you accidentally delete it during an edit and not realize? I sure as hell didn't edit it. :/

Lily should be ROTY. She got a cover as a rookie. I'd say that means she should get it.

Look at SI trying to make us feel included. The current math on ROTY is 94% :rofl: (it's jumped back and forth between 93 and 94 twice in the last 2 mins)

Math is hard...?

I'm pretty sure they've already picked who the rookie of the year

SARA SAMPALO (that name check)

sara_128x128.jpg

47 %

HANNAH FERGUSON

hannah_128x128.jpg

16 %

the rest aren't even factors right now.

Lily should be ROTY. She got a cover as a rookie. I'd say that means she should get it.

Look at SI trying to make us feel included. The current math on ROTY is 94% :rofl: (it's jumped back and forth between 93 and 94 twice in the last 2 mins)

Math is hard...?

Hahaha. You always know how to give me the giggles.

Math is hard...?

SARA SAMPALO (that name check)

sara_128x128.jpg

47 %

HANNAH FERGUSON

hannah_128x128.jpg

16 %

the rest aren't even factors right now.

Ouch.

Sara smashing them all. And she's not even with Elite, color me shocked