Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

You guys gotta post ur favorites.  That's tradition :flower: .  I am going to need some time... time to carefully regard these photos objectively and pick the most aesthetically appealing!  Get your minds out of the gutter!  But right now my vision is so bleary I can't see shit... HAHA!

First of all pretty and pheno you two completely rock all our worlds. Thanks for all the amazing work. Much appreciation.

I think most girls nailed it. Great group of rookies. Take out Lauren and Samantha for me personally and I'd kick Chrissy and Kate B to the curb. But everyone else delivered. I cannot stand Chanel and I think she looks rather good.

But Hannah D, Lily, Sara, Bregje, Natasha, Genevieve just nailed it. Really steal the mag for me.

Going through it all now to pick my best pictures.

Genevieve's shoot and videos !!!! 

198nrl.gif

WOW really impressed by the job for this issue ! Nothing to tell, the best for me since i follow SI Swimsuit !!

LineUp, photoshop ... ! Everything is GOOD  :clap:

Just quickly went through most of the pics and I'll say, without having read any other comments on here, that the "photoshopping the nips out" complaint is quite invalid this year.   :woot:

First impression: best pics in years!  Even the more traditional swimsuit photos are better this year.

I'm gonna catch my breath and then check the videos.  I've said for years the videos have been better than the pics because of the photoshop factor, but the bar has been raised this year it appears.