Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I truly don't know why everyone dislikes Chanel so much. I've heard numerous people state it's due to her attitude, but I don't find her a whole lot different then let's say Adriana. And at least Chanel has her age to cut her a bit of slack, Adriana still acts the same way as someone in their thirties.

I truly don't know why everyone dislikes Chanel so much. I've heard numerous people state it's due to her attitude, but I don't find her a whole lot different then let's say Adriana. And at least Chanel has her age to cut her a bit of slack, Adriana still acts the same way as someone in their thirties.

wait, what? Adriana is in her thirties.

... yes

sorry, missed a bit of punctuation. Adriana has the same attitude that she had when she was in her early 20's. The same attitude that Chanel is literally filleted over... and yet it's acceptable. Chanel being younger at least as the excuse of immaturity due to her age.. Whereas Adriana acts the same way, or similar and is in her thirties so there's no excuse anymore.

if she's not coming back in 2015 ahahahah

*praying*

Pretty, how many hours left till you can post the mag?

12:01 EST is about 9 and a half hours away, I think.

EDIT:

Question: is it only the scans being released then, or the photoshoot pictures too?

:rofl:

9 and a 1/2 hours and it'll be posted. Just finishing up adds with Muffincakes (thank you for everything, not just the magazine.... THANK YOU my heart. I'll love you forever :wub2: ).

Coding- Check

Scanned - Check

Resizing & Tag - Work in Progress.