Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

her success as an angel should be determined by how much product she sells with her modeling. 

Ehhh, not really.  Selling products through modeling is the basic job of a model.  As an Angel, she's supposed to go beyond that - she's supposed to be a star for the brand.  The public is supposed to eat up anything-and-all-things-Aldridge.  I don't see that.

And the final irony on her supposedly "meh" looks... I'd dare say 99% of you would date her in a second if given the opportunity to do so.   :gocho:

And you would be wrong about that. So wrong.

There are very few models of whom I would dare say that, but she is definitely one of them.

And I am willing to admit that my dislike of her is gone slightly into the realm of the irrational.

Any other model besides Teigen in there and I would actually like this cover... :ninja:

If they had used Jessica Gomes instead of her, it would have been terrific.

I agree. At this point I have given up on the idea of J-Go (and Anne V) being on the cover :( I just don't see it happening. If she was going to be on the cover she would have gotten it already. Of course this is one of those rare occasions I would like to be proven wrong :yes::Angel:

I would have prefer ratajowski instead of aldridge in the cover if we are choosing one rookie for the cover ratajowski would have been better, SI would have make a lot more money. Don't like Chrissy & Nina for the cover, not a fan their look is so plain & boring. From the 3 I like Lily the most. If it was for me I would had Ratajowski in the cover. Glad to not see Kate Upton again.

I'm with oldschoolsifan.  I actually think Chrissy is hilarious.  She can be vicious but I've found most of the time her targets are more than deserving.  Most models twitter feeds, with some exceptions, are rather dull save for the pics that get posted.  I like that she's a live wire, you need a couple of models like that.  I don't agree with everything she posts but not everyone can be a politcally correct, toe-the-line type. 

Amen.

I would have prefer ratajowski instead of aldridge in the cover if we are choosing one rookie for the cover ratajowski would have been better, SI would have make a lot more money. Don't like Chrissy & Nina for the cover, not a fan their look is so plain & boring. From the 3 I like Lily the most. If it was for me I would had Ratajowski in the cover. Glad to not see Kate Upton again.

my exact thought!

I'm with oldschoolsifan.  I actually think Chrissy is hilarious.  She can be vicious but I've found most of the time her targets are more than deserving.  Most models twitter feeds, with some exceptions, are rather dull save for the pics that get posted.  I like that she's a live wire, you need a couple of models like that.  I don't agree with everything she posts but not everyone can be a politcally correct, toe-the-line type.  

Like the infant child of a celebrity. Those are totally fair game. :banghead:

What makes it worse is that she then always hides behind faux indignation, as if she is  surprised her harsh words have yielded a reaction.

It's perfectly possible to have an entertaining twitter feed without resorting to assholish behavior. It's not an either/or proposition.

Alyssa Miller instead of Teigen would have been perfect. Emrata would have been good too, or even Kate Upton.

Anybody But Teigen in that third slot would have been better.

Heck, with this being an anniversary edition, why couldn't they have given the third slot to one of the models from the eighties? I'm pretty sure that Cindy or Paulina still look pretty good in a bikini.