Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I like the cover.  I'll admit I wish they would've swapped out Lily for Anne or Jessica G. for as long as they've been at it, but I understand wanting to have some new blood up front.  It's nice to have a cover that isn't as expected.  And Chrissy is gorgeous so you haters feel free to keep on hating.

I'm honestly still in shock. Glad to see Nina's sweet little ass getting the love it deserves. For such a skinny chick she's got a pretty well-formed backside. 

I really don't see this selling that great, though... prove me wrong, world...

I don't see it making the top 10 covers sold.. hope I'm wrong.

They must of considered Kate getting a 3rd cover and the financial benefits of it but went against the popular decison.. brave

good for nina!  and say what you will about chrissy (and lord knows this place does!) but her reaction was genuine, perfect. 

i'm not as much of a fanboy of VS as most folks here but i'm still glad they put a rookie on the cover.  at this point i'm more excited to see emily r and samantha hoopes, but lily's among the better ones of what appears to be the best rookie class ever. 

good for them.  and good for SI, letting some girls out from behind kate's huge shadow

I'm not SI knowledgeable, obviously (I've never posted this thread), but from an outsider's perspective it's a nice cover but my first thought is that it seemed like a 'close second' cover that was a last minute decision to go with. Like, if we were talking in 'Vogue' terms or something, this would be the subscriber's edition and the newsstand cover would be different. Does that make sense? 

But I actually do like it; happy for the girls. Lily is a surprise but wow, what a good thing for her career.

YEEAHHH NINA :dance: While I love Lily though, I really think it should have been another girl like Anne, or even Kate too. Its a really random cover though, lol like I would never ever picture those three sharing a cover in a million years :p