Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Yeah for SI unless you actually have modeling habilities (i.e: Anne V) you actually do need a set of nice T&A to make it and Candice doesn't have any of the above.

haha thats true but anne v have some tittys a diferrence of the vs angels tho... btw even candice is just zero titty... didnt she do the si south african long time ago?

Yeah for SI unless you actually have modeling habilities (i.e: Anne V) you actually do need a set of nice T&A to make it and Candice doesn't have any of the above.

I totally agree with you on that note. Though I do think that if Candice was an SI model and not a VS angel, she would probably have more meat on her bones and as a result possibly more T&A. We all know how VS likes their girls super skinny, so that's probably why she maintains that size. But I have to admit, some of Candice's swim pics are absolutely phenomenal. Her BTS ones on her Instagram, IMO were some of the best ever taken of her.

I feel like Adriana if given the chance would have been a fabulous SI model. It would be great if there was more crossover with the models. I'd love to see some of those SI models rock the VSFS and VS catalogues. They could actually fill out those bras.

I think VS and SI (mostly VS) are stupids for stopping the crossovers with SI, the two biggest models in VS history (Tyra & Heidi) have something in common and it's the fact that their careeers exploded after their SI covers and combining that with their VS work they became household names.

Or even Marisa Miller who was the last VS girl to get a SI cover, she became huge in 2008 because she had the support of both SI & VS and i'm sure that if she had wanted to she would be a household name today.

I think that if Adriana or any of the current VS girls had done SI they would have gotten the cover eventually and it would have been a win win situation for all parts involved.

I think VS and SI (mostly VS) are stupids for stopping the crossovers with SI, the two biggest models in VS history (Tyra & Heidi) have something in common and it's the fact that their careeers exploded after their SI covers and combining that with their VS work they became household names.

Or even Marisa Miller who was the last VS girl to get a SI cover, she became huge in 2008 because she had the support of both SI & VS and i'm sure that if she had wanted to she would be a household name today.

I think that if Adriana or any of the current VS girls had done SI they would have gotten the cover eventually and it would have been a win win situation for all parts involved.

so right

i wonder how many of the rookies were announced as casting calls.  right now it's 2 out of 4.  emily r. and hannah f., yes; gigi and sarah, no.

I knew some of the girls from the casting calls were going to be rookies. It didn't make any sense to reveal the list of the girls that didn't make it and have a another secret casting of the girls that did make it.

:yes:

SO true!

ZiTjv.gif

:rofl:

from Sara Sampaio's thread

Well, as far as the competition goes, I think so far only EmRata could give her a run.

Emily is definitely going to win ROY.

I know Emily had the most mainstream popularity but it doesn't guarantee anything. Who predicted Kate bock winning lat year?

No rookie last year or this year has close to Emily R's popularity.  She is the only one with face recognition.

The ROTY votings are fixed and we all know it at this point, so Emily's chance of winning are the same as Sara, Gigi and everyone else because let's face it the winner will be whoever has a better agent and kisses MJ's ass harder.

The ROTY votings never seemed that fixed imo exccept last year's one when Kate B was dominating the poll out of nowhere. Other than that Nina's, Kate U and some other wins seemed pretty legit.

Kate Upton didn't win by public's vote and neither did Chrissy T, Esti or Melissa Haro because they were chosen by the staff.

2012 was the first year we voted and it was a joke, Nina & Jessica Perez were smashing the votes and were tied most of times and switching spots #1 & #2. Then like three days before the voting ended ALL the rookies were tied with 16% - 17%, even Adaora and Crystal R who had been last the whole time with like 3%. 

The ROTY votings never seemed that fixed imo exccept last year's one when Kate B was dominating the poll out of nowhere. Other than that Nina's, Kate U and some other wins seemed pretty legit.

Kate Upton didn't win by public's vote and neither did Chrissy T, Esti or Melissa Haro because they were chosen by the staff.

2012 was the first year we voted and it was a joke, Nina & Jessica Perez were smashing the votes and were tied most of times and switching spots #1 & #2. Then like three days before the voting ended ALL the rookies were tied with 16% - 17%, even Adaora and Crystal R who had been last the whole time with like 3%. 

Oh ok, I thought all the ROTYs were voted/picked by the public. So since the votings are fixed and the staff are pretty much the ones who decides I guess like you said all the rookies chance are equal and whoever works their charm on MJ and co will most likely win.