Bellazon

Miss USA 2006 Tara Elizabeth Conner

mameha

well, to be honest (i don't care if it interests you ;) ) I don't think she looks very pretty.. She is quite unspectacular and I don't like false blonde hair... Her eyebrows are too thin and well... she's not my girl. I'm astonished that this girl is menat to be America's beauty this year... where are your real beauties?

:idk:

Eh, I wasn't too impressed either. These girls are like pampered robots - all strained smiles and PC answers. Given enough money, you could take any girl off the street and make her look like that.

Just wanted to see what other people thought ;)

well, to be honest (i don't care if it interests you ;) ) I don't think she looks very pretty.. She is quite unspectacular and I don't like false blonde hair... Her eyebrows are too thin and well... she's not my girl. I'm astonished that this girl is menat to be America's beauty this year... where are your real beauties?

:idk:

I pretty much agree with this. Allthough this might have to do with the fact that I very much prefer brunettes to blondes.

Don't knock Miss USA, She has a damn good chance of winning Miss Universe 06, She has the best body for sure, her height is a disadvantage but her sash makes up for that. Also, sorry but I don't recall Brazil making much noise in any pageant. The USA is by far the most successful nation at Miss Universe with 7 titles and 6 runner-up positions. Tara could certainly make that 8 titles. The USA along with Venezuela, and India are the only countries to have won multiple Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth tiles! :drool: USA has won 12 Beauty Pageant titles, while Brazil only has 5(Two less then the USA's total in Miss Universe) So Miss Brazil

"Ain't all that" :fun:

Damn, I was gonna make this thread. But I liked Georgia a lot more.

I didn't watch the show but I'm definitely not disappointed in the winner. She's not your run of the mill blonde bimbo. She's beautiful if you ask me.

I like her too. I was getting a bit sick of the intelligent looking brunettes they always have.