Bellazon

The Hangover 3

Lkjh

Wooo! :chicken:

Synopsis for The Hangover: Part III

From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes “The Hangover Part III,” the third and final film in director Todd Phillips’ record-shattering comedy franchise.

This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right?

But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.

“The Hangover Part III” reunites Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha as Phil, Stu, Alan and Doug. Also returning to the ensemble are Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow, Heather Graham as Jade, and Jeffrey Tambor as Alan’s father, Sid. Joining the starring cast is John Goodman.

Phillips directs from a screenplay he wrote with Craig Mazin, who also collaborated with him on the screenplay for “The Hangover Part II.” Phillips is producing the film under his Green Hat Films banner, together with Dan Goldberg. Thomas Tull, Scott Budnick, Chris Bender and J.C. Spink are the executive producers.

Also back for another round are Phillips’ behind-the-scenes creative team from the first two films: director of photography Lawrence Sher, editor Debra Neil-Fisher and costume designer Louise Mingenbach. They are joined by production designer Maher Ahmad (“Gangster Squad”) and editor Jeff Groth (“Project X”). The music is composed by Christophe Beck.

Warner Bros. Pictures presents, in association with Legendary Pictures, a Green Hat Films Production of a Todd Phillips Movie: “The Hangover Part III.” It is scheduled for release on May 24, 2013, and will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

hangoverpart3.com

Edited by PinkCouture
added synopsis

• 2 months later...

Thanks gustavozepedaa for posting the synopsis! :flower:

Welcome, I agree about the giraffe part, I find it a bit unnecessary to be honest.

I seriously can't wait for this movie, everytime I go to the movie theater they play the trailer, and I get more excited every time, I'll have to wait until June 28 though :cain: