Bellazon

Posting?

MissLima

• 2 weeks later...

<_< I don't like Julie. It sucks to get attacked for only bumping one dead Milestone thread... most of my useless post go in discussion anyways. This isn't a very constructive conversation either. I'm one out of 4,000 .. and I'm sure there are other who are worse.

You're not getting attacked for bumping up ONE dead milestone thread. You have bumped up MANY old threads, and have offered nothing constructive to them. And yes, they have mostly been GT threads, but as someone else pointed out to you, anyone who uses the View New Posts feature has to try to wade through a whole bunch of threads that have been bumped up for really no reason. Moreover, the staff has to keep an eye on just about every thread and it would be nice if you didn't add to the amount of work they have to do because no, we don't need more staff members; what we need is for you to consider other people when you choose to bump up a thread when you really have nothing to add to it.

edit: btw, we have actually noticed that you've stopped bumping up dead threads for the most part, so we do appreciate that. But please, let's not act like this is about one thread. :|