Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

anna1.jpganna2.jpg

Off duty in an  elegant, timeless street style with this monochrome look during the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fashion Week. She teamed a white ribbed sweater with a black fur-trimmed coat, skinny black trousers and flat lace-up boots. Refined and casual, Anna's chic off-duty look is low key and unfussy.

there you go :happy: preview only though, not the best quality. anna looking good here

hope to see them in chanel couture but no news on that (and yes, i like edie's personality too)

10 hours ago, Sheila said:

Yes indeed  I have not recognized her there and that she is the girl in the preview " Portrait of a Lady". She is very versatile and seems to be a nice person. And she likes horses like me. :Angel: I like her instagram account.

I am looking forward to see the final editorials from Anna and Edie for Vogue Paris Feb. 2017 soon.

Today is Chanel Haute Couture. Any idea if Edie is in Paris?  I have no information that Anna is in Paris. But  I don't think she will fly to Europe for one single show.

Normally she did Versace and Chanel but Versace is sadly out of the HC program this year.

VOGUE PARIS - FEBRUARY 2017

Photographer: David Sims
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda

vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- vogue-paris-february-2017-anna-ewers-by- 

Thank you Rosjana for the updates of the Chanel show! She is so amazing for Chanel Haute Couture!

:heart: her dress so much. :Angel: I wonder if she will walk a second show the next days or if she has other job offers in Paris. I was so happy to

see her this morning because I could not imagine that she flys to Paris for only one show, because of the fact that Versace had no Couture

show this year.

7 hours ago, Sheila said:

Thank you Rosjana for the updates of the Chanel show! She is so amazing for Chanel Haute Couture!

:heart: her dress so much. :Angel: I wonder if she will walk a second show the next days or if she has other job offers in Paris. I was so happy to

see her this morning because I could not imagine that she flys to Paris for only one show, because of the fact that Versace had no Couture

show this year.

Yes, I really like her, I think she is the best model in recent years.