Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, plcaravan said:

Parker is dating Gray Sorrenti (daughter of Mario Sorrenti) or at least used to date pre corona, also he is too young for her I think.

I don't think they are together anymore. Time will tell I guess. He used to date a girl 2 years older than Anna. 

Marco Polo SS 2020

Anna Ewers & Parker van Noord

422f8cec55849b852f7989ffda37a06d54547d84.jpg

I was not aware, that the male model was Parker, who shot with her the SS 2020 campaign

for Marco Polo. Grazy when they are again in a campaign together or more... but this ad is so stunning.

I also think the time will show it.

I don't think that Parker is that kinda guy that Anna goes for. I have been following her for a long time, and her boyfriends have been always older, more reserved. 

They probably just friends. IF she is dating someone from that group is probably de other guy that she followed in Instagram who is with them.

Joris Engel is the other guy with them, and there is also a couple with them, I also thought first of Joris. Yes I think he is the kind of man I think Anna goes for. He is tall, dark haired and a little bit older than her. Is he Dutch? I think he might be mid thirty or so. He is a very smart guy.

https://ilove-books.netwalkapp.com/model/451/joris-engel

I really hope Anna enjoys her time with this group in her loved nature and all other to come in future, will hopefully bring her more luck, than the last shot relationship which never went public and made her so sad when broked.

Oh Alex deleted from his ig then. I don't think it's for any campaigns, so it's probably those kind of shoots they do to promote the brand and post on social media, Alex and Hugh Lippe have been doing it together for some time. I wish they posted more pics or videos though.

But there's still that actual shoot Anna did with Adesuwa sometime ago, so maybe it's for the FW season? If corona hasn't changed their plans.

On 5/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Sheila said:

For all not using IG😀 sadly I cannot see the pic in the link.

FE3C0071-5FD7-44AA-B25D-0B6AD93CA4CC.thumb.jpeg.800b83ddaa62d81e297ccb1a0886c3d2.jpeg

is that backstage fun while shooting a new campaign...?

Based