Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Amazing behind scenes pics.Nice memories!🤗💚
I really miss it all. 🙇‍♀️

Wonder when they begin to shoot. In Germany it would be again possible...with some security measures. Wonder if she is still with her family?

Things in the USA, especially NYC, are still pretty bad so I’m assuming she’s still in Germany. And lots of publications decided to do two month issues so there’s still a bit of time for the following months. But I really miss her! I hope we get to see her again soon.

Me too! I really miss her 😔 and also my other models I am following. Like Evie Harris or Vanessa Fuchs, but Evie lives in London and there is also still a very bad situation as in NYC where Vanessa is at moment.😒

Germany, Switzerland and Austria got better now and I saw they are doing again shootings ( like for the GNTM final round) , so my thought was if she is working possible first in Germany? But we will see. Her agency Enzio M  did outiside test shoots with some of their girls. The foto team was wearing masks.

The strict measures here got released, restaurants also again opend and the borders are also better to pass through and some more people are allowed to meet holding the distance. But the theme with the quarantine is still there after passing borders for people who lived in another European country. But you can pass for work reasons. And it is allowed more people to meet, but we have to wear masks in drugstores and in public rooms etc.

Yes I see this with the combined months, and some did nature pics on cover or nothing. Possible they also begin soon to shoot the campaigns? They are still looking for possibilities how. But hopefully something will be ongoing. It is a frustrating time which goes to nerves.🤐

I hope soon it will get better in Spain, Italy, French and I will think the last country to get released will be USA, especially NYC:

Too sad that Anna is so quiet at IG. But I am happy we sometimes find shoots done with her, posted by her friends or family. Or some TB pictures, backstage, like some photographers post. Hopefully there will be more soon. Love that pics really much!

Thank you very much for that find and information! Looks like they have some fun.😀I wonder if they are there also for job reasons or

only private fun? Because both are models btw. persons close to the fashion szene. Austria is the first country which realeased the strict Corona rules, Germany now followed.  Never saw them together.... possible someone knows more...?

Thank you very much for that information 😃 Great to see that she enjoys her freetime with some nice people around her. Do you know if someone of the guys is

her new boyfriend? But possible they are only collegues (Parker)  who meet each other on a job.

Possible yes, that they shot someting for Marco Polo lately together? Because in Germany some fashion shootings were possible again and some models

began to work again last week. Nice finds! Thank you very much! Anna looks so cute on that pic😀