Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Me too 🤗 some nice things are in pipeline I think they shot before the Corona pandemie. I am also curious about that shot they did with her in Mexico later in December and she also was in Kenia end last year.... My hope is also that some campaigns were already shot , close after Big 4 and before quarantine....

Still wondering what the will do in these shootless times now? There will be a big gap or they have to  improvise...

Some informations, but still no info who shot this.

But I also think about France, might be Cote Azur, as it is the theme , better theme is a train went in the 20th from Calais to the Cote Azur, inspired the collection.

Reminds me at the shots, nature, feeling, background mediterran see? Karl Lagerfeld did with Claudia once for Chanel.

FE041B84-FAE9-4233-90CA-1693BD034B62.thumb.jpeg.cd0f0c5740d649ed42c3fd6b9935a561.jpeg

Vogue Paris April 2020

"Bon baisers Berlin"
Models: Anna Ewers and  Mariam de Vinzelle
Photo Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin
Style Emmanuelle Alt

[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
vogue paris digital

I love to have it also complete here in right sequence and  to show both girls 😃

Does anyone know the second model? She is also great in combination with Anna!

My clue is that is shot in October/ November, look how many leaves are around in some pics.

Hope we have some more nice stuff the next times. But I still cant believe that everything is standing at moment, possible for many weeks. 
Too sad no information where Anna is... but I think she is back in NYC and there hey have strict quarantine measures.

This shot was done for Vogue US March 2014, I cannot remember it. Was it published once?

I found out the editorial was called: Geometric Flower edit  on printest shot by Greg Mc Dean and I remember we have it here but Anna had not much pages?

Oh wow only one, in the Video she had so many different outfits and hairstyles... they Shot 3 days and so we can see how often not many pics will get published and we also know that sometimes shootings never got published, got cancelled.
Would be indeed really amazing to see some outtakes btw unpublished pics.

Possible even in these times when there are no new shootings...?