Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

It would be really interesting to know if she is already in the position to choose her jobs and to say no to jobs she don‘t wants to do...?

Yes she would be amazing for La Perla and I would also love to see her in a Guess campaign shot by Ellen! She would be perfect for this.🤩

I am also every time wondering why she has no ambition for VS? She never shot with them and never walked for them. Too sad!

And what I am also still missing is a big Beauty deal, which other models already have, like with Revlon, Maybelline, Loreal, Biotherm or Lancome.... why not?

I am also wondering why she barely has no other magazine covers and edits around the world, missing Elle for example...,there are so many magszines beside of Vogue, also press covers etc? Is she not interesting or aleady too expensive? She is so rare. Only Vogue.

When I see how many covers, nearly every week one, Claudia had 🙇‍♂️

Her agency probably has a big role in which covers/jobs she gets. Her campaigns and covers are mostly very big which means more money and better recognition and reputation in the industry. And it works, she's got to the point she doesn't even attend the castings for the fashion weeks (something only the nepo models and the icons do), she chooses the designers she walks for.

For VS, think she just never wanted to do it. She never went to any casting (and her agency absolutely could get her that). She's a bombshell, so maybe she just doesn't want to do these more sexy jobs since it could hurt her high fashion career and get her typecasted. But VS really isn't what it used to be, the golden years are gone, it wouldn't do anything for her career. I mean, so many incredible models like Isabeli Fontana, Maria Borges, Jourdan Dunn went to castings and didn't get in, and instead models with horrible walks and zero runway experience got it. It's crazy.

And Guess is mainly doing campaigns with celebs and influencers now. JLo, Camilla Cabello and some insta people with millions of followers were among the 'models' for their last campaigns. Anna would be amazing though, it would definitely bring back their 90s vibe.

But yes about the beauty deal! She was soooo good for Chanel Les Beiges, don't know how she didn't get another one. She, Imaan and Liu were perfect together.