Thumbnail

MauiKane

Chris Zylka, Model Hanna Beth Split,

End Engagement in Nasty Online Feud

By Rachel McRady

March 12, 2015

US Magazine

post-20251-0-1446165344-00409_thumb.jpg

What a difference a year can make. In April 2014, The Amazing Spiderman’s 2  Chris Zylka and model Hanna Beth were in the throes of love, announcing their engagement via Twitter.  On Thursday, March 12, the pair engaged in a vicious online battle that started when Zylka, 29, tweeted, “When someone's boyfriend shows up at they're house with flowers while you're in that someone's bed. Don't get involved with them.”

He went on to reply to his own tweet with another 140-character response, writing, “@chriszylka @TheHannaBeth no it was in the bed and the guy from boy london was with the flowers. Pink flowers to be exact.”

The actor also posted an Instagram message, captioning it, “Im disappointed that i didnt see how fake you were, or pay attention to the backstabbing you did in front of me. I will rise up.”

The model responded by taking the high road on Twitter, writing, “When people try to put you down or call you names.. Ignore it. The only person they’re actually talking about is themselves. Hate gets you nowhere. Always rise above. when people don’t get their way, they want to bring you down. Don’t let them. No reaction is better than any reaction. Making up lies about someone cause you are hurt will never work or make you feel better.” She later deleted all of the tweets. 

The Leftovers star fired back directly calling out his former fiancée, writing, “@TheHannaBeth the truth has been revealed for a long time. Google yourself.” 

When Beth went on to mention a night out with a friend, Zylka shot back, “@TheHannaBeth have fun ‘staying sober’ groupie.”

Though many of the actor’s followers bashed him for his online attack, he wrapped up his rant with one last tweet. 

“All the things I've said tonight are things that I looked over and gave my everything too,” Zylka concluded. 

usmagazine.com