Bellazon

Kassi Smith
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

TheOnes2Watch Go See series (Source)

"Portraits showcasing the pared back beauty of professional models working in major markets across the globe. Who are these people? What do they think about? Our questions give an insight into the issues on models’ minds."

Photographer: Dawn DiCarlo

gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo

gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo gosee_la_kassismith_lamodels_dawndicarlo

Q&A

Name: Kassi Smith
Agency: LA Models (Los Angeles)
Hometown: Burbank, California
Instagram: @stayklassi
Twitter: @stay__klassi

What were you doing before modeling and do you miss it? Before I started modeling I was studying Business Marketing at Cal State Northridge. I completed about 3 years until I made the decision to commit myself to modeling full time. I do miss the fun times that college has to offer, but I definitely feel more accomplished with what I’m doing now.

What do you see yourself doing after your modeling career? After my modeling career, I can see myself somehow incorporating my experience in business and fashion and maybe owning a business of my own; or possibly become a movie star if my acting career picks up. Or maybe I’ll just retire and move away with my future husband and kids… You never know!!

• 1 month later...