• mouth
    • boobs
    • butt
    • legs
    • feet
    • stomach
    • hips
    • hair

of course the first thing i notice is usually the face and eyes, and then work my way to checkin out the body, but the feature that i think is the best is the bum. i like girls with nice bums, bums that stick out alittle but not too much. dont know how to describe the perfect one, but check out picture of Rocio Guirao diaz or nicole nuemann and ull see what type of bum im referring too... i dont like too big of bums tho, medium size bums are the ones i like... and the girls bum has to shrink into her hips, u know what i mean, shes gotta have nice curves, not just a bum that goes right into her stomach, i like some definition u know what i mean... also, when a bum is perfectly shaped for the body the girl will have these two little dimple lines in her lower back, thats a sign of a really nice bum.... hahaha

anyway, it might be a shallow conversation but its a realistic one

It all depends on the girl.

yes, thats very true... maybe i should be more specific.... whats the feature that you look for most in a girl? what stands out on every girl u see?(the first thing u look for on a girl) in other words, what part of a girls body do u like most, and if u could choose one part of ur girls body to make absolutely perfect - which part would it be?

might have been too broad of a poll, but i hope its narrower now with some better questions to vote on

It all depends on the girl.

yes, thats very true... maybe i should be more specific.... whats the feature that you look for most in a girl? what stands out on every girl u see?(the first thing u look for on a girl) in other words, what part of a girls body do u like most, and if u could choose one part of ur girls body to make absolutely perfect - which part would it be?

might have been too broad of a poll, but i hope its narrower now with some better questions to vote on

The first feature I probably notice is her face, eyes, hair color. After that, it all depends on the girl. If she has nice legs, those will be next, if she has a nice bum, I'll probably notice the bum next, etc...

Edited by LimaFan

It depends on the girl, of course... Some of them have better booties, others have nice legs... As for the first thing I notice, well, obviously... it's the face (particularly eyes and lips), then hair, breasts and hands. What I think is the most important is the face with a nice smile, but I just had to vote for feet when I saw it among the choices :D

It depends on the girl, of course... Some of them have better booties, others have nice legs... As for the first thing I notice, well, obviously... it's the face (particularly eyes and lips), then hair, breasts and hands. What I think is the most important is the face with a nice smile, but I just had to vote for feet when I saw it among the choices :D

honestly, just out of curiousity, what is it about the feet? And do you have a thing for toes, heels, or soles of feet? What's the dealio!?

honestly, just out of curiousity, what is it about the feet? And do you have a thing for toes, heels, or soles of feet? What's the dealio!?

Well, there's something about feet that I like... I especially like toes and the bottom of a foot (as seen in my avatar)... I don't like painted toenails, I don't know why. On the whole, I just think that feet can be a woman's asset.

There is an article on foot fetishism on Wikipedia, I'd say it's pretty interesting.

fetishism is not a good thing, i have shoefetish i love heels and those kind of things but i am trying to be avoid of those because after a while it highly occupies the mind and pollutes the mind i think though this is not place to tell these :p

oh by the way i voted for butt, actually i love the curve between waist and butt and the two simmetric cavity (i dont know the name) just below the waist, they are too aestetic :) sure i couldnt find the option for it, so i voted fur butt :D

Well, there's something about feet that I like... I especially like toes and the bottom of a foot (as seen in my avatar)... I don't like painted toenails, I don't know why. On the whole, I just think that feet can be a woman's asset.

There is an article on foot fetishism on Wikipedia, I'd say it's pretty interesting.

I appreciate that and thanks for the article, I just finished reading it.

I found this part particularly interesting:

"Another angle is that many people consider curves in general to be sexy or arousing, and the average foot is composed almost entirely of curves; the top of the foot, the tips and bottoms of the toes, balls of the toes, instep, heel, ankle, soles, and toenails are often all curved, making the foot one of the curviest parts of the human body. In much the same way that breasts, buttocks, or hips are often considered attractive because of their curves, so too can the foot be regarded as an object of sexual desire."

Curves are good.

"Another angle is that many people consider curves in general to be sexy or arousing, and the average foot is composed almost entirely of curves; the top of the foot, the tips and bottoms of the toes, balls of the toes, instep, heel, ankle, soles, and toenails are often all curved, making the foot one of the curviest parts of the human body. In much the same way that breasts, buttocks, or hips are often considered attractive because of their curves, so too can the foot be regarded as an object of sexual desire."

Curves are good.

Yeah, exactly... Basing on this interpretation, there might be a clear connection between my being attracted to curvy women (like Scarlett Johansson or Monica Bellucci) and feet. Curves are good, indeed :D

Curves are good.

Yeah, exactly... Basing on this interpretation, there might be a clear connection between my being attracted to curvy women (like Scarlett Johansson or Monica Bellucci) and feet. Curves are good, indeed :D

You have excellent taste, sir! :D