tayamabtys60027ye.jpghermesbtys60099aq.jpg

laperlabtys60053ds.jpgdellacquabtys60025ll.jpg

Born: April 1986

Where: Ontario, Canada

Height: 178 cm (5'10")

Bust: 80 cm (31 inches)

Waist: 62 cm (24 inches)

Hips: 89 cm (34 inches)

Jessica Stam a model from Barrie, Ontario, has beguiled fashion designers, editors and photographers. Discovered at a Tim Hortons on her way home from Canada's Wonderland when she was 15, Stam has since snatched Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs and Cerruti Jeans campaigns as well as fashion editorials in Italian and German Vogue, Vogue Italia, POP, Teen Vogue and Elle. Her pixie face and easygoing attitude make her a favourite of legendary photographer Steven Meisel.

Jessica Stam had the chance to be one of three girls of the countryside Miu Miu of the summer 2003 setting in scene by Mario Testino (two others being Diana Dondoe and Madelaine Bloomberg). Its rise that is multiplied by it. The proof being two covers of the Vogue Italian of September 2003 by Steven Meisel. In short, Jessica multiplies the experiments with the photographers and the magazines, and has just posed for the new countryside Atsuro Tayama. A face to be retained...

Campaigns: Atsuro Tayama, Banila.B, BCBG, Bonne Belle, Cerruti Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana, Holt Renfrew, H&M, Marc Jacobs, Martine Sitbon, Miu Miu, Prada, SJ, Valentino, Vera Wang, Versus

Covers: Vogue, Numero, Spur, i-D, Fashion, Flare, More.

Edited by sedirea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can someone repost those numero scans that were in the chilax stam thread (if that question made any sense)?

I may have these scans. Can you describe them??

Here's a video to a short film that Jessica was in called " Agent Orange".

Click here for Agent Orange *File size is approximately 33mb. Windows Media Player is required to view.

well, the pictures are b&w for the most part. they have her set against a dark urban scene (not in all the pictures if i remember right), some highways signs, etc. they sort of blend her into the background, stuff like that. i thought i had saved them originally but they didn't save right and they're incomplete—not to mention i wasn't able to save them anew since the old forum died...

can someone repost those numero scans that were in the chilax stam thread (if that question made any sense)?

I may have these scans. Can you describe them??

Here's a video to a short film that Jessica was in called " Agent Orange".

Click here for Agent Orange *File size is approximately 33mb. Windows Media Player is required to view.

well, the pictures are b&w for the most part. they have her set against a dark urban scene (not in all the pictures if i remember right), some highways signs, etc. they sort of blend her into the background, stuff like that. i thought i had saved them originally but they didn't save right and they're incomplete—not to mention i wasn't able to save them anew since the old forum died...

These?

numero59miragephpeterlindbergh.th.jpgnumero59miragephpeterlindbergh1.th.jpgnumero59miragephpeterlindbergh2.th.jpgnumero59miragephpeterlindbergh3.th.jpg

numero59miragephpeterlindbergh4.th.jpgnumero59miragephpeterlindbergh5.th.jpgnumeroaug041lt.th.jpg

• 3 weeks later...