Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

no she doesnt! she's just really mean to the backstage people and people in general! hahaha! and she is the biggest diva bitch you will ever meet if you work one of her shows!!! like a while back... someone was just going off on on how bitchy diva she was with her shoe size and her hair!

i thought it was funny! and like betty said... knocked off a camera to avoid interview! and i love how she hates tourists in NY and panhandlers on the street! she's so mean to them its hilarious!!!

and i love her because she's a mean girl! i hate naomi though!

but shes really nice to her friends! hahahahaha! i mean come on... shes friends with raquel and doutzen!

is it me or does stammy and heather marks look alike? :D

heather marks323078087_c86f6f4d46.jpg.png

stammy323078090_519b87fe0a.jpg.png

i forgot the term they use for the kind of face these ladies have. i believe gemma ward and lily cole are included in that "group".....

i think no.

but both are equally gorgeous but my eyes always steady on stam..

they tagged them as "Doll Face".. :ninja:

pinay ka noh? :wave:

haha! 100% pinay here! hay salamat. kala ko i'm the only pinay in bellazon. pinay ka rin?

:wave:

hahahhahh! i know! gosh! get over it!!! hahahahahaah!

oooooooooo!!! I hope so too! I can't wait till tomorrow!!! LA would suddenly become a nicer city that the supermodels are in town!!! And I hope she passes out Pink Puppies again like last year! I am sooooooooooooo gonna fight for those on the 14th!!!

I can't wait for victoria's secrets fashions show! I read this:

Set your TiVo! A rep for the Spice Girls tells Usmagazine.com that the British bombshells will be performing at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!

The fashion show, which marks the American TV debut of the Spice Girls’ comeback tour, will tape on November 14 at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre, and will air on CBS on December 4 at 10 p.m. Last year's musical guest was superstar Justin Timberlake.

A source tells Us that the Spice Women "are rehearsing for it already. It's going be their big comeback appearance."