Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

--Model Jessica Stam, who is just 21, has already bought her third New York apartment .She first sold a co-op on East 16th Street, for $510,000 in August 2004 and bought an $800,000 condo four blocks down. She sold that place for $935,000 and now has paid $1.4 million for a loft at the Petersfield on Fourth Avenue.

From the New York Observers Transfers

fou115.01.photo.jpg

hey!!! i've done this before for UNICEF's water project TAP.... only i didn't look gorgeous while i was barefoot apalachian status! hahahahahaahah!

really? :laugh: :wave:

hhahahaah yah! but i wasn't wearing vintage halston... just t-shirt and jeans! hahaaha! i was during world water day! ...and you should see what happened later.... african dancing on venice beach! hahhahaha!

if you think thats diva... you should see her punch/hit the camera/interviewer people and be mean to the backstage people! hahahahhaah! ... this is nothing close to diva!

shes just tough!

has she really done that?? Where can I find this footage?? I want to see her be mean to Snejana Onopka :p

I knew she was tough as a pig, but never this much

hey!!! i've done this before for UNICEF's water project TAP.... only i didn't look gorgeous while i was barefoot apalachian status! hahahahahaahah!

really? :laugh: :wave:

hhahahaah yah! but i wasn't wearing vintage halston... just t-shirt and jeans! hahaaha! i was during world water day! ...and you should see what happened later.... african dancing on venice beach! hahhahaha!

I want pictures :whistle:

firstly i read it in TFS DKNY thread (someone wrote that DKNY dumped stam for Carol because she is is healthier) i didn't get and PM ed that person and this is what she replied:

"Her drug use is very well-known. She's notorious for having a cocaine addiction. Recently there was this guy that worked with all these models backtage (i can't recall his name), but he released an article about everything he knew about them, and he said that Jessica Stam has a very bad drug problem.

I also own a forum called parisvogue, and all my members talk about it a lot... so i suppose they are my sources. I can ask one of them if you want me to? i'm sorry i don't have a better answer than what i do.

"

if you think thats diva... you should see her punch/hit the camera/interviewer people and be mean to the backstage people! hahahahhaah! ... this is nothing close to diva!

shes just tough!

has she really done that?? Where can I find this footage?? I want to see her be mean to Snejana Onopka :p

I knew she was tough as a pig, but never this much