Bellazon

Who are these models? (Bonprix)

CrazyPython

The first model is blonde and worked for Bonprix:

The second one also worked for Bonprix:

Sad thing is, I don't really know much about these two, besides that I found them on Bonprix a while ago (The pics of them are not there anymore). So I would be very happy if someone here could tell me the names of the two. :thumbsup:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Alexander, I was looking for one of the models that work for bonprix, but unfortunately I do not know her initials. In search, I accidentally came to this forum, where I saw your correspondence. Please tell me the initials of the model.

966903_600.jpg

001_966903_600.jpg

thanks a lot!

Hi, my name is Alexander, I was looking for one of the models that work for bonprix, but unfortunately I do not know her initials. In search, I accidentally came to this forum, where I saw your correspondence. Please tell me the initials of the model.

post-45688-0-1446015940-4958_thumb.jpg

post-45688-0-1446015940-54486_thumb.jpg

thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Her Name is Lorella and she is from Switzerland. She mades open bust (80D) erotic lingerie pics @bonprix.

what agency is she with? Because I googled her and couldn't find any information about her.

I found her at MOS (mollige-models.de) and it confirms that information. There are some pics of her but no much more data, no last name, etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
On 2/4/2013 at 3:06 PM, jasperio said:

966903_600.jpg

001_966903_600.jpg

thanks a lot!

Jasmin Soe Pedersen

https://www.listal.com/viewimage/6846488