Bellazon

NINE NEEDS HELP!

Neo52285

Hey guys I just got an IM from Nine and she needs help. Unfortunately I dont have videos like the ones she needs. She needs modeling videos for her final project asap. Backstage, runway... anything odd. Models tripping, talking, falling down... just anything!

backstage or runway shots, models falling on runway preferred, Especially the Tiiu Kuik.

No commercials, nothing taken from Entertainment tonight

ASAP! Due in 3 weeks.

NOW HELP HER!

She should look up ftv.com ... there is a big video section, mostly runway shows and backstage vids... I don't think there are many vids with models falls (however i know Karolina Kurkova slipped and crashed on the runway during a Versace Haute Couture show but i can't put my hands on that vid <_< ) but the backstages vids are all often about models talking together or having fun doing the photocalls before they hit the catwalk... dunno if that will help but that's the biggest source for runway videos that i know :idk:

www.ftv.com!

that's what i would suggest too

www.videocatwalk.com!

they have great bloopers, like models falling and nipple slips and so on..

emule network! www.filedonkey.com

look up anything(vids,pics..)about any model there!

what kind of a project is it??

It's my final project for video class. I'm doing a parody on models, featuring Gemma Ward, Daria Warbory, and I haven't decided on the other 2 models. Also a cameo by Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. But for the opening scene and title, I want videos of models, either looking stupid, falling, or looking generally like clones of one another.

Thanks guys! you rock!

Edited by Nine

It's my final project for video class. I'm doing a parody on models, featuring Gemma Ward, Daria Warbory, and I haven't decided on the other 2 models. Also a cameo by Tyra Banks and Naomi Campbell. But for the opening scene and title, I want pictures of models, either looking stupid, falling, or looking generally like clones of one another.

Thanks guys! you rock!

i know i have that pic with gemma ward and sasha pivovarova dressed as nuns and looking freakingly similar... also that balenciaga ad with gemma, lily D, Iselin, Caroline T and a few more models... they all look pretty similar, i'll post it tonight when i'm back home :)

BTW thx andrea for the pics and vid, i love them... i'll try to post the pics of KK falling on the runway at versace Haute Couture SS02 (or is it 2003 ? )

Peta protesters incident at VS fashion show

2a3uy.th.jpg 2b9it.th.jpg 2c0co.th.jpg

Here is the video :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/18125402/fur_scum.MPG.html

:rofl: cause omg shes wearling like sooo much fur in that shot. PETA sucks balls. but thats another story

The problem with peta isn't that they don't have their heart in the right place. The problem is they don't have a mind to match that heart. Most of their action miss their goal, and offend more people than they convert to their cause.

i know i have that pic with gemma ward and sasha pivovarova dressed as nuns and looking freakingly similar... also that balenciaga ad with gemma, lily D, Iselin, Caroline T and a few more models... they all look pretty similar, i'll post it tonight when i'm back home :)

BTW thx andrea for the pics and vid, i love them... i'll try to post the pics of KK falling on the runway at versace Haute Couture SS02 (or is it 2003 ? )

You're welcome :flower:

I really want to find that vid of KK :ninja: