Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

16 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@PinkCouture it just keeps getting worse for FOX news! :rofl: As if any of this was really a surprise though :cain:

Nothing surprises me anymore esp. with all the constant BS that's going around the world :cain: At this point if the world blew up I would be ok with it...but first let me go to all the shows I have purchased tix for then the earth can combust  :nicole:

#Exhaustipated :ninja: 

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Nothing surprises me anymore esp. with all the constant BS that's going around the world :cain: At this point if the world blew up I would be ok with it...but first let me go to all the shows I have purchased tix for then the earth can combust  :nicole:

#Exhaustipated :ninja: 

Now lets not get too hasty with that decision! Sushi lives on this planet and we cannot just let that go! :no: How about we send out a plague that targets the imbeciles only?

Idiotic Trump protestors in Los Angeles during the May Day rally :rofl: A few dozen only as usual :cain: Even though I don't condone violence, I'm glad to see people pushing these idiots back in the small corner they belong in with no voice!

Old, tired, bigoted, and racist ideologies no longer have room here!

22 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

QwmDQfL.jpg

:rofl:

His music is great, which probably makes up for 30 years of crazy actions.:guitar:

But, above all, there's his main contribution to the planet, namely his daughter :angel:, which makes up for 10 000 years of dumb stuffs... So, he's gonna stay cool for a long time :heythere: