Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

hahaha, his channel and the comments:

"I feel like reviewbrah is immortal. I feel like he raised himself, taught himself everything he knows. He said "when I was very young I was at a rest stop" and in my brain, he went there by himself. No parents brought him, he was on that trip alone. I feel as though reviewbrah has been sentient since the beginning of time itself, during cosmic inflation he was born, and he has been roaming the universe on his own for 13.8 billion years."

"i like to imagine he lives in some kind of blade runner style space station neon noir city where the only sustenance available is from the 23rd century outlets of the fast food corporations that rule humankind and these reviews where he dares to mildly criticize their quality make him a dauntless and outspoken revolutionary watched secretly by millions of enslaved grease-fattened future humans unable to express or admit to their hatred of the oppresive regime in any other way"

49 minutes ago, jkjk said:

^^   I imagine the reverse happens just as much (or more).

No...............you imagine wrong due to the fact that the Japanese are not represented much in the West.  

However, they heavily depict white people in games, comics, films, advertisements, consumer products, and so forth but usually in a strange , cute, or inaccurate way.