Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

None ^^

this one

image.thumb.png.413819a18c41b2a5f4c3bb2bb7a3c079.png

^

Ahhhh  reminds me of this.  But those eyes are secretly judging me, I feel a chill in my bones..:

tumblr_m5xp7kxqVw1qmg43m.jpg (Inspired by nuclear victims)

Stallone has a very sexually attractive mouth:drool2:  So many sexy mouths to choose from :wacko: 

rambo-2-1.jpgindex.php?action=dlattach;topic=591922.0aitopjxgfdvrdhqsbgog.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is beautiful but as times go she gets older and older. She lose her beauty as before so her career goes down. On the other hand the girl on my profile is way more beautiful than Candice we dont deny who is one of the most beautiful girls and one top of victoria secret models. If i were Candice's husband heaman? I would cheat on Candice with My Profile Girl Because she is getting beautiful but candice is getting uglier and her beauty gets worse and worse she gets fat and her bedt body line and her pelvic line is not as same as before. If candice goes out and is without me i would make my profile girl go to my place which i and Candcie live with and love with each other and sleep with my profile girl. Because she is way prettier and more beautiful than Candice. Although i have my babies and children with Candice if My Profile Girl says 'just break ur household and divorce Candice'  i would do this and she has my babies i would choose My Profile Girls's babies not Candice's babies. I luv U Yoon Ju. U're the most beautiful in da world. Am i wrong? How lovely and gorgeous she is.

She is way prettier and more beautiful and sexier and lovelier and more gorgeous than Candice. 

403c0abbbe5f2cd7b894277d2ec81e99.jpg.754889ba2e026096cc3967d631852866.jpg