Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ :/ Hopefully if enough people express how counter-productive it is, the government will take back it's decision and make better choices moving forward.

M9bymrh.gif

Don't ever come to live in Canada Pinky, you're far too delicate :flower: I will visit you though in America 

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ :/ Hopefully if enough people express how counter-productive it is, the government will take back it's decision and make better choices moving forward.

That makes too much sense. :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Don't ever come to live in Canada Pinky, you're far too delicate :flower: I will visit you though in America 

If that's what you think so be it. Not here to change your's or anyone's opinion :no2: The way I see it is if you don't like something make an effort to change it. People could sit on their asses, bitch and complain about it all they want but nothing is going to change. As they say things are only changed by actions and not opinions. Of course if people want to bitch and complain and they are ok with doing just that's their choice and other needs to accept it.  That's not who I am but I am not going to try to convince others to agree with me b/c we are all different :smile: However one person who does agree with me is the man in the gif you posted. I actually met him a few months at a work event ;) 

If it came off the wrong way I'm sorry there, eh @PinkCouture :ermm:  

I was laughing more at the statement from a Canadian Government/mayor's office we don't give a fuck what the people say perspective regardless how much we go to town halls, write our MP's or anything even though we the people chose to elect them :cain:.

It wasn't saying anything bad about ya just how Canada works and trust me I back up my complaints all the time up here :/:hug: I shoulda seen how it may have been portrayed in your way Forgive me :flower: 

Also, I enjoy O'leary ever since Dragon's Den. He'd be much better than PM hair

Edited by Limerlight
TL;DR version

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

#3. My old hometown is now building a new rec centre where no-one plays in anymore removing the old one building three new hockey rinks, kicking out the senior's centre and making the tax payers pay for it all when hockey registration is at an all time low and no-one wants it to be built.

Politicians love to spend money that isn't theirs on stupid shit that doesn't make sense.

BC needs more Sakics, Kariyas, Recchis, Yzermans, etc

22 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

If it came off the wrong way I'm sorry there, eh @PinkCouture :ermm:  

I was laughing more at the statement from a Canadian Government/mayor's office we don't give a fuck what the people say perspective regardless how much we go to town halls, write our MP's or anything even though we the people chose to elect them :cain:.

Also, I enjoy O'leary ever since Dragon's Den. He'd be much better than PM hair

Unfortunately most government claim they are "for the people" but all they are interested in is benefiting themselves and those associated with them :/ I think more people are catching on and are being more vocal about it. Eventually, if the government doesn't get their act together and start doing their job properly, shit is going to happen (ex. Brexit and the last US Election). All great power will eventually decline and fall whether it is by being pushed or elected out. For now all we could do is work with what we got and do our best.

Kevin is my favorite shark. He is the only entertaining one of the group :rofl:

:hang:

I definitely consider myself liberal but extremist on either side make me want to bash my head in. 

Limer, my sister's class was invited to see Not-Head speak and apparently she's as useless in person as her government is. I also saw her at the Pride event in my city and it was straight up cringey. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:hang:

I definitely consider myself liberal but extremist on either side make me want to bash my head in. 

^ THIS!

...and @PinkCouture makes a great point! Too many people at the middle (aka moderates) sit idle and let the far fringes from both sides have much too loud a voice in all forms of our government from the top down! Complacency does not make history!