Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

^^ Listening to that first song:

1. "I bet you money this shit is going to be fucking stupid. I'm not gonna crack a smile."

2. "God this is annoying."

3. *starts humming music*

4. *smiles*

5. *Start singing parts I've learned*

6. Puts volume up.

7. "This is amazing!"

8. (in regards to the end) "..............................."

9. "That was unexpected."

What made me smile today?

This picture of my future husband:

tumblr_mgbfsnAID41resu0bo5_1280-2.jpg

^^ Listening to that first song:

1. "I bet you money this shit is going to be fucking stupid. I'm not gonna crack a smile."

2. "God this is annoying."

3. *starts humming music*

4. *smiles*

5. *Start singing parts I've learned*

6. Puts volume up.

7. "This is amazing!"

8. (in regards to the end) "..............................."

9. "That was unexpected."

The thing is not to laugh about the things I, you, the rest of the world made us smile. It doesn't matter if u don't think it's funny. What does matter is what made u laugh or smile or made u feel happy in a very selfish way. If the other members love it and are happy because of it, that's good (always nice to spread the fun) It they don't, it's not important because that's all about you and your 5 seconds of happiness.

Voila!

The thing is not to laugh about the things I, you, the rest of the world made us smile. It doesn't matter if u don't think it's funny. What does matter is what made u laugh or smile or made u feel happy in a very selfish way. If the other members love it and are happy because of it, that's good (always nice to spread the fun) It they don't, it's not important because that's all about you and your 5 seconds of happiness.

Voila!

Voila!

Voila!

I like that this thread is all about me, honestly. Thank you for dedicating it to me. :hug:

NO.Not.

And laugh your way long,deep inside really,it makes you so happy to know that members here are so simple minded,as a 4 -year- old child.

What made me happy today,nothing really especially when I come to a place I respect such as BZ, just to find a memeber makes fun of me in 2 or 3 places in a row.

NO.Not.

And laugh your way long,deep inside really,it makes you so happy to know that members here are so simple minded,as a 4 -year- old child.

What made me happy today,nothing really especially when I come to a place I respect such as BZ, just to find a memeber makes fun of me in 2 or 3 places in a row.